What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months : Swingers Discussion 2065341061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"A bit of the ol' in-out, in-out!" - Freaky shit there!

Finally saw Looper - excellent time bender movie, twists, turns, guns...what's not to love!?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Clockwork Orange!

A huge fan of Malcolm McDowell! such an awesome actor! I wonder how he is when he isn't acting.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Just watched A Clockwork Orange for the first time in about 25 years. Still a classic. Follows the book pretty well, but I just found out that the British print of the book had a different ending, and the film followed the U.S. version. Gonna have to find the U.K. ending now.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I watch Shoot 'em Up once in a while. It's cheesy, ridiculous, and completely over-the-top. Plus, Monica Bellucci and her boobs are in it.

A reviewer of it once wrote "I may disapprove of a movie for going too far, and yet have a sneaky regard for a movie that goes much, much farther than merely too far."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
No Country has as many awesome and exquisite scenes as any Coen Bros. movie; but it's really just an indulgence in their affection for ultra-violence, divorced from realism. Javier Bardem's character -- Anton Chigurh -- is surely one of the great cinema villains of all time.

Jones and Bardem do not appear in a single scene together.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Campaign was very good. Made me laugh especially about the "I'm going to @#$% your wife part". And I finally got a chance to see No Country For Old Men which was excellent. Tommy Lee Jones did a great job.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
they are all very wonderful ladies, several of which I'm blessed to have as friends. I need to go buy it so after mom's party tomorrow night hubby and I can watch it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.” - Anaïs Nin in Henry and June

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
LWC I want to see Rock of Ages because of knowing several of the pole dancers in it :) I saw the previews while at snow white and I think the people in the theater all thought I was crazy because I was calling out names as I saw them...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
It's been, now, you're not gonna get all angry about SMs running around attention whoring are ya? --------------------------- BT - It's part of the attention whoring, asshat wearing, tourette laced disease I have...LOL

Angry?! You want angry? You can't handle angry! :-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 125   End
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months