What is : Swingers Discussion 43304
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is
TOPIC: What is
Created by: waywardtexans The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are mainly full swap but have also played soft a few times. To be honest, the times we have played soft have been much more enjoyable than the full swaps we have done.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I so love a virgin, NJC, what say we tag team and help pop their cherry together?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I guess according to Couples definition, anytime I'm in the room having sex with another couple, even if I'm having intercourse with my own spouse, I can't help but have at least my "hands" into what's going on next to, or somewhat close to me. It's my opinion that the most stimulation possible, the more intense orgasms can be. And I like to share that kind of stimulation with anyone we decide to engage in playtime with.

Lora (and Chuck, if he only knew... lol)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Good advice Hilly

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well, we're totally new here, but wouldn't it make the most sense to ask the couple who have posted as "soft swap" exactly what it means to them so that everyone knows what the boundaries are?

Wouldn't that also go for "full swap" as well -- maybe penetration of the vagina is OK, but not anal or whatever.

Communication seems to be the key not only within the couple but at all levels in these kinds of situations/relationships.

Tokyo Tokyo Japan
Username hidden
(5 posts)
To us Soft Swap is anything is a go except penetration. We save that for ourselves.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What is