What excuse do you give : Swingers Discussion 401041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat excuse do you give
TOPIC: What excuse do you give
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is a shame that we can't post pics in the forums. There is another site I am a member of and haunt their forums. They allow you to post pics on the forums. It is pretty cool. wonder how hard that would be for Webbie.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Jen (Sexxnpassion), We have a similar situation, although the players are slightly different. We love to dance, so we always tell the kids we're going dancing. My oldest, who moved back home recently, has been the nosiest about it, asking persistent questions. He's old enough to go to clubs now, so we think he wants to go with us. My wife has been thinking we should find a club that we can talk all the teens with us so they can dance and have a night out with us. I think that will work. You might want to try that with your sister from time to time.

Of course, the only problem is if they end up wanting to go ALL the time...

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We usually say we are going to a club/bar, and some friends are going to be there, too. If they say where we lie and say, "We'll meet at the Sheraton, and then probably go somewhere else. Just call my cell phone if you need me."

I used to feel badly when my sister-n-law (single and conservative) would sit the kids, coz before we were swingers she would go out with us to Vanilla places. Now we never invite her, for obvious reasons. I feel crappy about it, but there's nothing I can do. If we told her, she'd tell her mom, and then my husband's entire family and half the county would know about it.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
We tell the kids that were going out for dinner and dancing with friends....they all know I love to dance so they don't expect us home early...the few and far between nights we stay over.... are were going to be home in the afternoon so dad's not driving home tired. Theres only my 13 yr old home the other kids are older and don't ask.... if they did the answer would be ...we have the cell with , you need us call otherwise none of your buss..... None of our neighbors know and most of our friends are from the lifestyle...

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I tell my husband and gf. Where, When, and with Whom.

My mother knows I go to clubs. She figures they are strange. After all she raised me.

My father stopped asking. I replied. Are you sure you really want to know? He thought about it No. He is getting wiser in his old age.

Coworkers know. I tell them I went out. No biggie. We are close.

You could try telling the sister the truth. You hang in swing clubs, do kinky whips and chains sex. She wouldn't believe you.

Mischief<--None of your business is a valid statement if needed.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Our kids just know that we're meeting friends. Our older one asks once in a while where we know them from (or IF he knows them), and we just say they're friends of other friends or something. Friends don't really ask- our closest few friends know that we swing, and the rest aren't close enough to ask details about our doings like that. As for family, well, we're not fortunate enough to have any nearby (so no free babysitters here, and overnights? forget about it!), so they don't know who we know or where we go anyway- nothing to explain.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We tell our kids we are going clubbing . our son thinks we need to tell him where , we tell him to call our cell and we don't answer it then

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We just tell them we are going out. It is none of their business where we are going, no matter if we are going to play or just out to dinner. I don't really feel the need to tell them anything.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
If I had a nosy sister like that, I think "none of your business" would be my answer sooner or later!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Since we have always "gone out" every couple of weeks or more often, it has never been a problem to say we just met them out one night. If they get a little more nosy than that, kids or friends/family, I have no problem telling them it's really none of their business.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: What excuse do you give