What does it mean See is we click : Swingers Discussion 48254
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat does it mean See is we click
TOPIC: What does it mean See is we click
Created by: Willy
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like a wonderful plan. Just let us know so we get ready.

The fun of this lifestyle is meeting people from everywhere. The variety of people is amazing. Ya know what PA motto is.. You've got a friend in pennsylvania..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Then we get extremely lucky we have met alot of people who do what they say and say what they do. I do not know maybe its something where you are.

Glad we do not have that issue...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
SandJ,

I hate meeting couple to couple for first meet but we have no choice. People here do come to meetings expecting play time even if you tell them no play. They also think because everyone is having fun out of bed that means we will play. Most couples here get viscious when they here sorry we are interested in playing especially after meeting.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
I do not know what country is saying. We have found it very easy to meet wonderful like minded people in pa. We have plenty of success. Its about not being judegemental and wanting to have fun and socially interact.

If your having a problem in pa there is a reason. Sorry to say. I do not see how its possible to meet noone in Pa. Unless your single male.. unpaid or uncertified.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
No when I say private first time meet. I mean just couple to couple.. bar .. restuarant... house.. whatever...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Dooode,

Yes, it has happened to us. We also find we have clicked the first meeting but when we met the next time to play, we didn't click at all.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
we refuse to do private first time meets. if a couple wants to meet us we tell them what is the next event we will be attending. if they want to meet us they will be there or the next.

i did the private first meet once and never ever will i put ourselves in such an awkward possition again.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We have met with people who may have things in common with us, usually with people where there is little common ground we will include friends or acquaintances in a group meeting at a fun place. A chance of someone liking another is greatly enhanced this way.It does not matter if you attracted to us or not.Its all about chemistry. We will meet with people who we think may be cool to just run with.Quite a few times even if no sexual connection is made there still is a lot of fun to be had. When things do click it awesom to say the least.........

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Nymph,

That is great that you are able to meet people that you are not attracted to. Unfortunately here you can not do that. People assume if you meet them here you are interested in them and they are very pushy. The first couple we meet from here, we were not attracted to and knew no matter what we never would be. We met them anyway because we thought at least we may become friends. Wrong! They got pissed because we wouldn't play with them. The swinging community here is very small. They went around bad mouthing us to the point that it seems to have ruined any chances of hooking up with people for us. We are no longer willing to meet up with couple that we are not attracted to. We have learned our leason the hard way.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
I would agree with much of what's been said here. I can usually tell within the first few minutes of chatting with someone if they're someone I want to spend my time getting to know. Most people would probably be great to get to know, but much like everyone on here, we cannot meet everyone and only have limited swinging time. So that means we want to better our odds...if there's that physical lust, chances are that we won't need to spend five dates getting to know someone before we go to the next step.

A story - we began corresponding with a couple...they were a bit older than us and, from pictures, I wasn't so sure I was physically attracted to the male half. We took a chance, though, and met for supper. I still was unsure about my attraction to the male, but by the end of the evening I was so attracted to him because he made me feel comfortable and wanted. He knew how to treat a lady and I could sense it. We spend as much time getting to know this couple as possible...and we still haven't played with them yet, but keep our calendars open enough to meet them whenever possible.

In this situation, he makes me smile, "gets" my personality and we can shoot the shit or talk seriously without ever being uncomfortable. Who knows how we'll meld physically...but there's been a whole lot of anticipation and flirting.

So is this our "ideal" swing relationship? Nope, ideal would be a couple we could call up and get together to create magic whenever we desired (we have one of those too, LOL), but we're still finding out what we want as we grow in this lifestyle.

Sorry for all the rambling...just our experience...have felt the "click" before, but it didn't necessarily end well either.

Melissa

Breckenridge MN

Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What does it mean See is we click