Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What do you think about or do you
TOPIC: What do you think about or do you
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cindee must be feeling a bit better. She's increased her posts. Yea Cindee. I've never thought about if I think during sex. So now that I have, I guess I don't think much. With J it's just a lot of emotion but not necessarily a thought of love, just a feeling of it all around. With others I think I'm just focused on the sensations and trying to make them feel good too. Except for that one time where I inadvertantly got stuck in a mercy f#*k. Then after thinking "you go girl, you obviously need a good one more than me" I put the body into auto pilot and made up the grocery list for a barbeque the next day.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well, it seems that lately, when hubby and I have sex, I find myself thinking, "Damn, how far did the bed move THIS time?? There go my wood floors!!"

L., who is married to a bit of an animal ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
What I think during sex can't really be boiled down into English words or even abstract concepts. I just immerse myself in the experience. I think if someone were to read my mind during the peak enjoyment of sex they'd lose their ability to understand language. It's kind of like that Far Side cartoon where the guy develops a helmet to let him understand dogs and walks around the neighborhood wearing it and all the dogs are just yelling "hey!" HEY!"

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Exactly ,terry you have got it.Your exactly the same as I when we hook up with another couple. It does not matter if its a single male or the male of a couple.Whenever your with another couple we are all what I said we are. Believe me when you say that a single male is thrown out so are couples its known as the fuck and flee. There are many couples who like to play that way.Its no big deal we all make our way and move on.All anyone can do is have the most fun you can and go with the intention of having fun.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
hmmm.... there is a light bulb out....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
terry terry terry if I am the one to rock their world then things are not where they need to be at home.Who said anything that it is not being done right, thats your assumtion.I am not anyones "Gods Gift"If thats the way you are thinking then best of luck to you.We / I am different ,creative , fun ,witty, charming, entertaining,daring but in no way do I wish to be the one to rock anyones world.As soon as they start thinking they are rocking ones world usually they are the ones who become the fuck and flee.Normally they are the worst fucks on the planet as they are pile drivers trying to prove they have to give her what she is missing.What they need to do is get a clue that the couple knows how to push their own buttons better then anyone they have just met or have met in 1-4 meetings.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Being an old bull dom, I target. For those not BDSM savvy, that means I hyperfocus on my partner. I notice ever twitch, can hear each heartbeat, smell each drop of dewy glow. In my mind, I am playing her body like a well tuned instrument, finding new riffs and trills with each touch of fingers, tongue, lips, each breath of air and brush of chest hair. I focus on extracting the best my partner has to give.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
LOL. I am not sure i am thinking of anything other then how beautiful the person is in front of me ,. how lucky I am to have a chance to try and please. There is no thought just a reaction to whats going on, what may please the other and what comes natural. We and I really like sex quite a bit,when we are with another , we are with someone who I think is very pleaseing both visually and sexually therefore they are on my mind and the things I wish to be able to do to them along with what they want me to do will be whats in my mind. Hopefully I can be different,fun ,witty, daring,creative and funny to her and him, never do I want to rock their world, that should be left to their spouse.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Okay, I think about anything that pops into my head. It could be something about the kids, something that happened recently, or it could be what I am feeling, what I want to do to hubby, what I want him to do to me. I'm like Cindee in that it does not take much for hubby to make me orgasm the first time. Or over and over. I can't control what I think about ANY time of the day, including when having sex. My mind has a mind of it's own. On the same note as Terry, I have my biggest, intense, and usually last orgasm when hubby orgasms. I think he triggers me. Wonder what would happen if he couldn't cum til I reached that final orgasm. It would be a "he won't cum til I cum, and I won't cum til he cums". Is that like "what comes first, the chicken or the egg?".

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: What do you think about or do you