What do you think : Swingers Discussion 46967
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you think
TOPIC: What do you think
Created by: EANDPOFPGH The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or smell like fish lol.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"CHASE" you just discovered an Attention Whore, frequently mistaken for a SLUT....LOL

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Totally brainless banter. If you cannot think of anything else to talk about to try to get to know the COUPLE, then be gone with you. Sex is the spice of life not the main ingredient.

-T

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
<tongue in cheek> That's why we keep our mouths shut and let new friends find that out for themselves just how good we are...lol

I'm so sorry. I just had to say that. I know, I could have kept it to myself, but where's the fun in that?

back on topic: Insecurity and lack of manners from EITHER gender; ALWAYS a big turn-off.

Ya'll have a great day:) Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
It has consistently been my experience that people who feel compelled to tell you how great they are sexually turn out to be the worst lays ever. Not to mention are anything but enjoyable for social interaction.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
First, I can't imagine you, Mrs. E. getting jealous, not the Mrs. E. we know, and I would agree it was more anger than jealousy. Are you sure it is even a couple? Although I have had males tell me they will rock my world and how great of a fuck they would be, I usually never paid attention to that kind of talk, as that is all it is. I tend to think people who constant reiterate how great of a fuck they are, usually are very insecure about themselves and if you met, it could go that the woman may be way overly aggressive or very shy in person and could up being a dead fuck. Maybe (presuming it was actualy the woman) took a good look at you and became jealous of the gorgeous person you are and felt the need to make herself feel better by ignoring you. You never know who is on that other end of the pc. I am sure you made it perfectly clear that all play, right? Go with your gut instinct, as I know you will on this one (which is hopefully walking away), who needs the drama before you even meet?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
I agree, sounds like a guy pretendin to be the Mrs. Basically if your gut tells ya sumthin ain't right, then either verify or run.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Unbelievable that someone would talk like that. A little bit of classiness goes a long way with us. Complete lack of it means nothing is going to happen.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You have had some very good advice by everyone here i think. If it dont feel right dont go there, especially if you are new to swinging. You can easily get into a situation that can leave you feeling bad afterwards. The best advice i can give new swingers is not to try too hard finding the right cpl. I know that doesnt make a lot of sense till you have been there, but for us when we stopped trying so hard it seemed we suddenly started meeting some really nice couples. This has especially held true for us at swing parties. Just go to have fun, meet new people and friends, observe what others are doing and saying around you with no expectations of playing and it seems things just naturally fall in place after a while. A & M

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
As the male half of a couple, I WOULD be offended by someone coming across like this! Perhaps it was the male half, perhaps just an overly aggressive (perhaps intoxicated...?) female half.

In any case, we would both be turned off by this type of behavior from anyone--male or female. Monkey just said "Who the fuck thinks that kind of behavior is attractive?" and I agree with her! lol.

~Chou

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: What do you think