What do you think : Swingers Discussion 220307
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you think
TOPIC: What do you think
Created by: ReadyToGo219
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is the deal.

My fwb and I have grown closer together. Although neither one of us say we don't want a relationship it is heading that way.

She wanted to explore her bi side which I encouraged her to do. She stated that when she finally met a women which she did, she would want to play with her alone. I supported her in this decision.

On Saturday she met a woman and they had fun. She also told me that her husband was waiting at the bar for her, meaning his wife, so they called him up and ask him to come join them.

My question is simple. Is this a trust issue or is it nothing at all? She said she wanted to be alone and yet allowed the woman's husband join in.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have all the luck don't I!! LOL

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
You simply, cannot meet a women!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
Well, she told you she wanted one thing and at her first opportunity, did something else. You tell us what that means.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Here is the deal.

My fwb and I have grown closer together. Although neither one of us say we don't want a relationship it is heading that way.

She wanted to explore her bi side which I encouraged her to do. She stated that when she finally met a women which she did, she would want to play with her alone. I supported her in this decision.

On Saturday she met a woman and they had fun. She also told me that her husband was waiting at the bar for her, meaning his wife, so they called him up and ask him to come join them.

My question is simple. Is this a trust issue or is it nothing at all? She said she wanted to be alone and yet allowed the woman's husband join in.

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What do you think