What do you love about where you live : Swingers Discussion 43767
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you love about where you live
TOPIC: What do you love about where you live
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seeing the vacation plans as well as sales tax threads got me thinking how much we love it here so far. In fact Bacchus pulled his January retirement plans to accept the contract to transfer here. Now, in spite of predictions that after all the years our homes were LA and NY and many others for much shorter periods we'd be bored sick with the change of pace, we think we're in our "toe tag" house. Saint Augustine is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the US. It is full of history, culture, charm, the arts, extraordinary architecture, an unbelievable music scene, great restaurants with the wine lists to match, museums, wildlife (4 and 2 legged), fabulous waterways, warm people, the World Golf Hall of Fame and the courses to match, I could go on and on. There's festivals and events constantly. Thanks to the wonderful folks who come visit for a weekend, week, months we have a thriving economy with a very low tax base. We bought our home for slightly over 1/3 of what we sold our CA home for. We're delighted with life here. What makes your home town special?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we live in a small burb of ashville nc and chose to reside here because it is in yer face beautiful. nearby asheville is totally eclectic and constantly interesting. we do lack any kind of lifestyle gathering place (miss ft laud. plato's atlantas trapeze :( ) but having both lived for a large time in places where beauty is not so apparent, its serves us well here to fill our hearts with creations awesome wonder.

Fairview NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
ROFLMAO lwcouple!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I just LOVE the summer winds here. Why, the house is so much cooler now without a roof!

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Living at the foothills of the beautiful Smokey Mountains...the seasons...the colors...the music...'nuff said...

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Well, since we live in a county North of Buff, (and yes things are bad in their county), we will say that we do love the snow, and the fact that we live near beautiful Niagara Falls! Most of us who live here take advantage of the fact that we are close and can go see it anytime. The spring, summer, and fall are beautiful here. Yes, it is cold in the winter, but I figure, more reasons to stay warm (hehehe) Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Destin,

No, I didn't know that. That is very cool.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Hard not to want to live in Destin IF you like the beach and water. Corpus was nice as far as a less expensive place to live and also close to the water...may move back there one day. Hey Carrie, did you know the Airfield at CC Naval Air Station is named for my Dad??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL @ JaiDawn. Sorry! And it would be a pain to move it!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
It is always dreary here Poly!!!! Today is a rare sunshiny day....the winter's are horribly brutal as well!!!! Kisses, Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
If only it was in Corpus Christi. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: What do you love about where you live