What do you drink or not : Swingers Discussion 45120
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you drink or not
TOPIC: What do you drink or not
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The devil is in the details. You need that fast talkin legal guy to fill in all the disclaimers.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Coupleinit...in spite of our recent arguements, which I've been avoiding. Yes, it has been discovered, you can over-hydrate. Please research it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
What the hell, I'll put in my two cents. Coffee, French roast, black and strong. I love my coffee time in the morning. Evenings would be beer (only me, the Mr.), American light, but my favorite is Sam Adams; or wine, usually red and usually cabernet sauvignon. The drier the better for me.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
I drink beer almost exclusively. Mostly american light beers. Occasionally something different. Most liquors are off limits for me as I tend to get either angry or sleepy when I drink them.

The Mrs. drinks margaritas, bloody marys(ies?), rum and pineapple juice or something along those lines. Occasionally she'll drink the Smirnoff drinks, but she's beginning to think they cause anxiety attacks with her.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
mrs like whalers vanilla rum.. hubby likes chocolate martini's and vodka.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
What I enjoy is situational. On a lazy Sunday (with nothing to do) I love a good Blood Mary. And I ONLY drink them on Sundays ~ I have no idea why. I adore a tall, cold draft beer ~ Miller Lite ~ just love the way it tastes. Mixed drinks, a good margarita ~ regular lime or mango ~ always frozen, not straight up. I used to be a rum and coke girl....but have gotten away from that in the past few years. Non-alcoholic....WOW, I LOVE Arizona Iced Tea. It's the best!!!!! And of course, I drink a lot of good, plain ole water. Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
the 3 is a typo

Mike who needs a coffee

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Slurpin's cool! <weg>

Mike3

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Okay, point taken other L. I DO imbibe non-alcoholically as well. I switched from coffee to green tea a few months back, although I still drink the occassional java. Otherwise, water (flavored for a treat), diet pepsi are the staples.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
trust me....I'd rather have a hard, heavy quick one with quality than a long, slow boring one.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: What do you drink or not