What do you do when a person you reg play with changes : Swingers Discussion 219163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you do when a person you reg play with changes
TOPIC: What do you do when a person you reg play with changes
Created by: tncampers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else had a problem like this, and if so, how did you handle it without hurting anyone's feelings? We have a couple that we play with on a regular basis. The man was a very caring. soft, and sweet lover in the beginning. I am not sure what happened, if it is because he now feels very comfortable with me, but lately he has gotten more aggressive and at times hurts me and/or makes me feel uncomfortable. His hygiene while not bad, by any means, it is also not what it was in the beginning or I am just now noticing it. (I don't know about anybody else, but that is VERY important to me) I am so careful with my hygiene, and would never think of going to the play bed or after running to the bathroom while in the middle of play without making sure I have cleaned up and refreshed down there! How do you make sure your partner does the same, that is without hurting any feelings? He will pop a breath mint in his mouth, so why not worry about down there? He is a very quiet and private person which I think makes it harder for me to say something to him that might hurt. Our partners totally enjoy each other and I do not want to hurt or ruin things for them. At the same time this is really starting to bother me!! Any ideas or hints would be greatly appricated!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Haven't had this issue, but have had the issue of not being attracted to the cpl on the second date! Why do people think that once they play with someone, then they can just "let their hair down" so to speak and not be as appealing as the first time?!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Wondering the same thing here. The male half of our favorite play couple turned from this really sweet guy that I really liked to...well, a man-whore. All he talks about when we are around him is sex and he's constantly making sexual innuendos. I know we are playmates but we used to like hanging out with them because he was sweet and funny and I enjoyed being with him. Now, not so much. :-(

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Thank you so much for your advice Ladies, all has been taken care of now, and all is WELL!!!!!!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
that would be a good way to word things, if (when) you want to end things: We feel that our chemistry is now off.

Good luck. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Perhaps you could talk to his wife and she would know the best way to bring it up that you wish he would "pay attention" like he used to. You have little to lose at this point - if it ends, it ends. Even the best swinger couple relationships usually end this way - a disparity develops between the chemistry of one pairing and the chemistry of the other.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Has anyone else had a problem like this, and if so, how did you handle it without hurting anyone's feelings? We have a couple that we play with on a regular basis. The man was a very caring. soft, and sweet lover in the beginning. I am not sure what happened, if it is because he now feels very comfortable with me, but lately he has gotten more aggressive and at times hurts me and/or makes me feel uncomfortable. His hygiene while not bad, by any means, it is also not what it was in the beginning or I am just now noticing it. (I don't know about anybody else, but that is VERY important to me) I am so careful with my hygiene, and would never think of going to the play bed or after running to the bathroom while in the middle of play without making sure I have cleaned up and refreshed down there! How do you make sure your partner does the same, that is without hurting any feelings? He will pop a breath mint in his mouth, so why not worry about down there? He is a very quiet and private person which I think makes it harder for me to say something to him that might hurt. Our partners totally enjoy each other and I do not want to hurt or ruin things for them. At the same time this is really starting to bother me!! Any ideas or hints would be greatly appricated!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What do you do when a person you reg play with changes