Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What do you collect
TOPIC: What do you collect
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   32 to 41 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TT, most of my stuff is for wood. Though I do have 3 forges, one anvil, several anvil shaped objects (they are dead), 3 leg vices, assorted jigs. Sounds like we could make some interesting stuff.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Justpooking, I also have quite the collection of metal working tools. Starting with forge welding... anvil, hammers, etc and ending with my Invertec 205 AC/DC and precision mill. I'll show you my collections, if you show me yours.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
I looked at an original hawken rifle this afternoon. It is a bit out of my price range , and not really what I have ever considered collecting.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
My collections are varied. Electrical test equipment from the 50s, antique tools (must be working cause I use them), blacksmithing (yes, they are used), antique firearms, and reproduction melee weapons.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Then they needed a big garage......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Trust me, I've been to MANY enormous homes, we're talking larger than 12,000sf, that were horribly cluttered. And I've been to 400sf studios in Manhattan that were stunning with zero clutter :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
M- that is why people have big houses...... you can find places for your stuff easier.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Mrs.Sav, like you I can't stand clutter. I feel down right claustrophobic if there is clutter.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I have a collection of: Tools, both working and antique Board games Melee weapons, modern and antique

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
I am buying another Civil war sword tomorow from my Neighbor. It was made locally by an obscure company, but the value has been killed by the previous owner, who thought it would be wise to have it all polished up and sharpened to hide damage to the blade. I am told it was worth @ 10k, As it sit's now in a good market maybe 1,000.00. I am getting it for 500.00

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   32 to 41 of 106   End
TOPIC: What do you collect