What do you collect : Swingers Discussion 2152631081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you collect
TOPIC: What do you collect
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed never said girls shouldn't play with dolls. She merely pointed out that a graphically pregnant doll goes beyond the "role model" of mother. At the age when girls are introduced to Barbie, they don't need to have the pregnant doll to identify with mothering in a positive way.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
I mostly try to collect good memories. :-)

I collect guns and hunting knives. We seem to have a sizable collection of sex toys too.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
kibbs I went to a neighbor of my MIL's last year she is 90 and collects dolls she has cases and cases of Barbies, dating back to the first one. And all the collector holiday ones still in boxes took up a shelf that went all the way around a small room.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
I just think that children should be children, they'll get plenty of opportunity to be adults and think about pregnancies.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
not so much like that, Sed, but she has a point: a mother is a great role model, and not one for women to be ashamed of being

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
So if that's the case, should they also show labial folds? breasts with areolae and nipples? a butthole? Should the doll Ken show a penis and balls?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I collect non-US currency and refrigerator magnets from different cities. Both are reminders of the places I've travelled.

I used to collect movie posters. I have mint condition original Schindler's List and Forrest Gump posters that have probably gone up in value since I got them for $10 when they first came out.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
roc em, that's TOO funny! I thought about sculpting a tummy onto one. I hacked up the legs and sculpted a tail onto a Barbie once...she turned out BEAUTIFUL! One of the best works I've done. I just recently had the opportunity to do a doll for a frined's little girl. I really enjoyed it...1st doll I've done in almost 2 years.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I collect Barbies. I don't know how many I have, but they're in three separate glass cabinets. One with only Dolls of the World, one with only Ballerinas. The third {and largest} cabinet is for all the rest. I've even done some work doing custom doll makeovers, which combine a lot of my interests in painting, sewing, etc. Other than that, I collect carnival glass, primarily "smoke" colored which is less common. Shoes, panties {of my own, Nic!}, and sewing patterns.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I have a buddy who says he collects fat cells. He also says he carries them with him wherever he goes for all to see.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 106   End
TOPIC: What do you collect