What do you collect : Swingers Discussion 2152631071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you collect
TOPIC: What do you collect
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My dad gave me my first pocketknife and I carried it on my keychain for a long time, before removing it to go through security and stashing it in a drawer. I have my uncle's WWII knife, among other cool knives, including a purple swiss army knife. None of these are on display, but I like them all the same. So maybe since I don't display them, they are not an actual collection?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
**You stated your opinion against such a doll correct? **

Correct.

**Hence you would feel one should not play with one...that is a logical assumption. **

Incorrect.

I got rid of the rest of the stuff you posted because it's completely not relevant to this discussion.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Rocem- I made no comment on Barbie's measurements and/or her general appropriateness. You are filling in blanks where I left none.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
I am kind of amazed that women collect pocket knives. I have a bunch of them, but since I use most of them, I don't consider it a collection.

What qualifies as a collection?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sigh.

Books Knives, mostly pocket knives. Dragons Peanuts stuff (just a little bit of it) I have 2 Bobbleheads so far, Sheldon, and Old Man from Pawn Stars and would really like a talking Godfather bobble. But I don't think 2 is much of a collection.

Used to collect MAD magazines until my mom threw them out. So my sons have bought a few replacement ones for me from the 1970s.

Husband still has his stamp collections and loose stamps.

I am kind of an "anti-clutter" person and am always refining "collections."

Sed, ask my husband to tell you his story about the two dollar bill! I got one when I was actually 2. Still have it, and gave my sons all my others, and wheat pennies.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Of course pregnant women are lovely and natural and of course we don't shield our children from the basic realities of nature. We use correct terminolgy for anatomy and speak openly with our children about sex and bodies. A plastic doll whose stomach hinges to reveal a fully dressed infant is the exact opposite of natural and factual. It is not a toy I find appropriate for children.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
*So Sed they should not play with babydolls, kitchen, army, cops and robbers...*

So Rese,

Perhaps you can provide a quote where I said what *they should* be playing with. Many thanks.

While you're looking for the quote, keep this in mind.

I WILL NEVER say what you or anyone else should or should not be doing. I WILL state my opinion and my thoughts on any subject that interests me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Does Barbie come with a DNA test?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
We collect bourbon

We find the collection continuously in need of replenishment, however...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
I used to collect hand painted sculptures and carvings of ducks and other birds. Unfortunately I didn't think to take them off the shelves when they resided the house. Over half of them were ruined.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 106   End
TOPIC: What do you collect