What do you collect : Swingers Discussion 2152631041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you collect
TOPIC: What do you collect
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am buying another Civil war sword tomorow from my Neighbor. It was made locally by an obscure company, but the value has been killed by the previous owner, who thought it would be wise to have it all polished up and sharpened to hide damage to the blade. I am told it was worth @ 10k, As it sit's now in a good market maybe 1,000.00. I am getting it for 500.00

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Mrs. Sav. I didn't realize, but I guess I have a collection of same said purses! My FAVE is the one I call, "Kitty Boo-boo" It looks like a little stuffed animal leopard. Big enough for a lipstick, my phone, the car key, and my swipey card. The "essentials".

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I have a passion (obsession) for tiny useless "bar" purses. I have purses made of Metal, Tin, Brass, Gum Wrappers, Feathers , a Cigar Box, Mini Lunch Boxes....... some vintage, some just novelty .....Most aren't big enough to hold more than lipstick, a few dollars and my ID. I've been a very good girl and haven't bought one in a year or 2 but still receive them as gifts. My favorites are displayed on a corner shelf.

I'm not a frivolous person by any stretch, nor a pack rat and detest clutter of any kind but I think that is what I like about my little purses, They serve absolutely no purpose other than a good conversation starter when I go "out" ........they're my one concession to not being practical.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
I collect working decoys. The uglier, the better.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8010 posts)
.....nah, too easy....

{WEG}

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I forgot to mention I also collect beavers. Those who are my FB friends know why.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I collect dolls, oriental fans, ceramic flowers and vintage books.

My husband collects swords, knives, gaming books, books on martial arts philosophy and comics.

Together we collect asian and victorian tea sets and sake sets.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I used to collect business cards! My fave was one from a farmer in Talulah, LA across the bottome it said , corn, soybeans, and alfalfa, something really hit my funnybone every time I'd read it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I have one from Vegas that has three panels depicting pole dancers with the tag line "I Support Single Mothers"

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3133 posts)
I have an extensive coffee cup collection, but had to get rid of many of the, due to space issues.

My fave got stolen at hte bar I used to work the door at: "It's NOT PMS, I'm always bitchy"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 106   End
TOPIC: What do you collect