What do you collect : Swingers Discussion 215263101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat do you collect
TOPIC: What do you collect
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a total nerd, I collect things that most people outgrow by the time they're around the age of 12!

Stamps Napkins Sea glass Pennies and two dollar bills Pocket knives Swarowski crystal figurines Orchids Wrist watches

Ok, so the wrist watches, crystal and orchids are not something really collected by tweens, but the stamps, napkins, sea glass, pennies and bills are.

What do you collect, why and how long, how large is your collection, do you show it to others?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I collect spores, mold and fungus.

Like a lot of young boys, I used to collect baseball cards. Spent every dime I could get on them. Then I stopped collecting during my teens and early 20s. Around mid-20's I casually got back into it, but focused my card collecting to favorite players and also added memorabilia to the mix. I still collect, but my purchases throughout the year are fairly limited. I'm definitely quality over quantity these days.

I've also been working sporadically over the last 3 or 4 years to catalogue every card in my collection. I think I've got about 1/3 of it done. So hopefully I'll have it all wrapped up by 2020.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
DUH! you said TR...I'm such a dork...though maybe I didn't notice because I woke up 20 minutes ago!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
*I apparently collect flying mammals. I'd like to off load this collection ASAP. *

eBay?

NJ, where is that?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
If you ever need more two dollar bills Sed, there's a place called the Office Lounge in TR I used to hang out at alot where the bartenders always give two dollar bills back as change!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I apparently collect flying mammals. I'd like to off load this collection ASAP.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
I agree

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Toledo, I bet we could make an awesome cross.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I haven't, but there's an antique shop in Brewster, Mass that had a number of turn of the century works by Elmer Crowell. He was a Cape Cod carver and 20 years ago, some of his work was priced at over $20k. Too rich for my pockets, but beautiful.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8695 posts)
Bridge, I have been working with a client who collects decoys. I have heard all about them over the last few months.

Have you ever been to the Sherburne Museum in Burlington VT? They have a wonderful decoy museum.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I'd like to add to my collection morbidly obese mental midgets who call my hubby fat {WEG}

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
TOPIC: What do you collect