What are you wearing : Swingers Discussion 75578102982
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you wearing
TOPIC: What are you wearing
GoTo Page: Less ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... More 
Start   2982 to 2991 of 3372   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Absolutely NOTHING!.........My favorite!

Mrs. ek

Mukilteo WA

Username hidden
(965 posts)
LMAO !!!!

you got me !!!!

now my keyboard is sticky, from spewing tea outta my nose!!!!!

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
whats the matter, A?

got a sticky keyboard now!!!!

;)

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
wearing camo green mini skirt cream colored peasant top with camo green & brown flowery things all over it brown flip flops

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I wish Perfect!! LOL they have all driven by so they know what we are doing I think they would figure it out! LOL

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Wish you were here direct....hehe. Thanks!

Perfect great Idea as long as it is not my house....lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
All of your plants up there are so different from ours here in the south, in brunswick we are considered sub tropical so we can have a lot of fla's plants and not northern ga. we are sandy soil and they are clay and won't grow here...lol Good luck girl on getting that groundcover up, that is not fun!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Thanks JoAnn, we have a nice pond with a waterfall and some of the grasses and such they planted are not our taste... it looks like realllllly long grass and nothing more, there is no benifit to the fish nor the pond it is purley decor. but there is too much of it so we thinned them some, also they have areas where there is ground cover that has itty bitty white flowers well it draws bees BIG time, with my being HIGHLY allergic ( epi pen allergic!!!) and grandkids here alot were pulling it out!!they also had 3 plants that looked like it could have been bamboo but they were not taken care of and they just died...so were taking them out also...

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I think a lot of people when they plant young plants put the to close together because they look good then, but them through the years they smother each other out. Most shrubs need to be 3 to 4 ft apart and at least 2ft of a building. So I see why you are having to move and transplant some. Wish I could help you.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
JoAnn, The people that lived here before us let everything grow wild, thats how they liked it...which is fine if thats what you like, but some of it is so wild that it is/was chocking other things... So weve been trimming, uprooting, replanting, tossing out and planting new... to what we ( mostly I ) like lol lol ... so far we have aprox. 118 bags of yard wast... trash comp will only take 5 bags a week... and the company across town will take grass clippings, wood, and tree trimmings no weeds... well I am NOT seperating it now!! LOL so it is slowly being put out each week but in the mean time I have 20+ coming Sunday so weve been hiding bags... were almost out of room !! LOL Trish

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... More 
Start   2982 to 2991 of 3372   End
TOPIC: What are you wearing