Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What are you wearing
TOPIC: What are you wearing
GoTo Page: Less ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... More 
Start   1891 to 1900 of 3612   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking of Fetlife.....we've been meaning to check it out. Some friends of ours are members. Have you been a member long?

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I had an idea, and had my ex snap a picture a certain way, and it was SOOOO nice (little droplets across my tum, cathcing the morning light *just so*), I almost paid an artist acquaintance of mine to render it in oil on canvas because it would make a nice gift. Not so much because it was me, but because it was a nice image captured. Two of my best recent pix, he took, but they were my concepts....and they're a little TOOO "you know" to post here....so they're on my fetlife profile...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10902 posts)
LOVE eroticism!!! A single male friend of mine has an amazing erotic art collection, some that he did himself. When I go to his home I walk around & admire his paintings. He wants to do one of me.....I'm thinking it'd be a terrific Christmas present for my husband. :)

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Girl, it was hawt! A little rough, since I was a BROKE student at the time, but still......I LOVE creating, especially imagery that suggests something erotic or sometimes even bawdy.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10902 posts)
KnB......sounds risqué!!! I love it!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
One time in interior design school, we had to do a 3D art. I spray-painted a peg board black, glued a pair of really pretty CM/FM pumps onto it as though they had been carelessly discarded, along with a string of faux 'pearls' and a 'room key'.....I got an "A", but everyone was scandalized

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10902 posts)
@ Tig......thanks for remembering my, um....top! You know, some guys have selective memory, & they don't choose to remember things that are off limits! @KnB.....clothing ALWAYS looks better on the floor!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
reference to another thread and SMs showing up empty-handed. ------------------------- BT - Off topic, related to other thread and various comments to Bobby

An SM could always show up with a Fleshlight to share...LOL

Me, Buck Nekkid, fresh from the shower!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
knb go getem girl :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8561 posts)
Oh, well, no matter whose shirt it is....I'm sure it looks better on the floor. In a pile. Next to anything else formerly on......a girl can daydream......

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10902 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... More 
Start   1891 to 1900 of 3612   End
TOPIC: What are you wearing