Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What are you wearing
TOPIC: What_are_you_wearing
« Prev  1 ...  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  ... 397  Next »
1871 to 1880 of 3964
User Details are only visible to members.
nude crotchless pantyhose

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1876 posts)
Yoga pants, sports bra, socks, waiting for my handsome hubby to finish so that we can head to the gym.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
my birthday suit and heading to the shower to end my birthday nice and clean

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13459 posts)
NO! I'm sure it was funny, though!

Back on topic: these pyjamas

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I remember that particular strip! I still have "Toons For Our Times" and Babylon. Night of the Mary Kay Commando's was a personal favorite! Did you ever see the cartoon Christmas special "A Wish For Wings That Work"?? I think they only aired it once when it was new.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
OMG! I still have "Toons for our Times" ...but I wish I still had "Bloom County Babylon" I loved when Opus was editor. One of my faves was when the chunky lady came in and her personal ad was something like all this crazy stuff, including "really large tomatoes" and then she ended it with "no freaks!"

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I actually have a drawing of Bill The Cat I did when I was literally 6-7 years old laying around somewhere.. I should scan it later.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Yes, it's Opus wearing a tie! I've been a HUGE Bloom County fan ever since I could learn to read. My brother had all the books and I've read each and everyone.. and still remember them! They were a very large part of my childhood.

I even have the old record that came with the Billy and Boingers Bootleg book!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Bloom County....as in Berke Breathed?!?!?! OMG!!!!! Is it Bill the Cat or Opus?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Just got home from the gym and out of the shower. A Bloom County T-shirt and a pair of boxers.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  ... 397  Next »
1871 to 1880 of 3964
TOPIC: What are you wearing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.