Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What are you wearing
TOPIC: What_are_you_wearing
« Prev  1 ...  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  ... 404  Next »
1821 to 1830 of 4031
User Details are only visible to members.
black "I'm a nurse: I'm here to save your ass, not kiss it" tee and denim capris, cute little peep-toe kicks

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
jeans and one of hubbies Henley shirts in a light grey color. Going out to the barn.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Thanks PG.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
sorry to hear you got the flu Sed, it sucks. I'm just getting over it, although I have a feeling I will be coughing for weeks.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Flannel sweats, hanes sweat shirt, wool socks, wrapped in a blanked.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh, & as far as flirting, I think there's a lot of natural flirters on here....both women & men! Afterall, it is a sex site!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Same for me, PG. I've met some terrific single males, but my husband knows my body better than anyone. He has over 20 years of experience! I always opt for quality over quantity too, but thankfully I get both!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
well luckily for me I get fantastic sex all the time from Trooper. But it makes me even pickier about my SM's.

and thanks roc'em I don't like when he is away, wearing his shirt makes me feel closer to him when I'm sleeping.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Oh, flirting comes quite naturally for me!

As to the other, I'd rather have fabulous sex less often, than mediocre sex all the time, just to say I'm having sex. I'm more about quality than quantity.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
You're absolutely right, kibbie. You do choose who you sleep with, as we all do. I've just been reading posts on how long it's been for you. Since you're usually so flirty, the muu muu just didn't go with your image. BTW....I think we all enjoy a little skin-on-skin!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  ... 404  Next »
1821 to 1830 of 4031
TOPIC: What are you wearing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.