What are you wearing : Swingers Discussion 75578101811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you wearing
TOPIC: What are you wearing
GoTo Page: Less ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... More 
Start   1811 to 1820 of 3445   End
User Details are only visible to members.
snowman fleece pj's. Yeah ubber sexy.

our thermostat is set at 74. It is no where near 74 even with a space heater/fireplace in the living room and a space heater in the master bedroom/bath. I keep a dual control electric mattress pad on the bed. Hubby is usually hot, I'm usually freezing to death. I consider it a great day if my fingers aren't so numb they hurt.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
During the cold months our 2nd flr is set at a constant 65. family is very comfortable with it. 1st flr is 68 during the day and 60 at night.

my elec bill is dirt cheap and it makes a cheapassmotherfucker like me very happy!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
When playing we often use our living room which is large, has 2 sets of sliding glass doors, a vaulted ceiling that goes up 2 stories, and can feel drafty because of the open concept design. Having the temp up above 70 makes it more comfy for everyone.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
I'm actually w/ most of the fellas on here: 72 usually in the summer, and right now it is on 69. Is this a theme? Actually, it's not on at all, that's just what it is in here right now. And yes, when swingers are here, the temp has to go DOWN b/c the body temps are UP. I am rarely cold. But Mr says he has never seen me without hardened nipples, so I don't know what's up with that, only that they seem to be perpetually stimulated.

As for what I'm wearing, a pizza place t shirt from a restaurant I loved growing up, and still is in my hometown. And a pair of the silkiest sort of animal print Fredericks panties I've ever owned. I also have a pair in red.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
" 68-70 winter and 70-68 in summer "

Wow, that's some extreme temperature range!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I keep mine between 67-70 in the summer and 62-67 in the winter. However at my FWB's place we usually keep the thermostat at 61. If its 67 at his place, I feel like I'm roasting alive. One of our thermostats must be "off."

My previous home cost us about 2K a month to "heat" even with thermostat set at 56. The place had 12 foot ceilings and 130 year old windows; I knew how windy it was outside by how much my hair ruffled as I lay in bed at night. Lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Black Boxer-briefs.

I'm of the cooler is better group when it comes to the thermostat. 68-70 winter and 70-68 in summer if possible.

If I'm in the house and have more than shorts on (no shirt) it's too cold...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Did you mean Celsius, I've never come across a thermostat that's metric.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
"the equivalent of 72-73"

Ahhh someone has a metric thermostat.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
We keep it set to the equivalent of 72-73 here year round. Pandora's always cold so she generally wears flannel pants and a sleep shirt, and stays wrapped up in a blanket snuggled up next to me. I'm the (excuse the pun) polar opposite and usually run on the side of warm so I'm always stripping down to as little as I can get away with.

Tonight I'm only wearing a pair of 'putter' shorts and an a-shirt and I'm still hot.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... More 
Start   1811 to 1820 of 3445   End
TOPIC: What are you wearing