Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What are you wearing
TOPIC: What_are_you_wearing
« Prev  1 ...  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  ... 415  Next »
1811 to 1820 of 4148
User Details are only visible to members.
Jeans, pink sweater, boots and a cardboard party hat.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4377 posts)
That would be yours truly circa 1987!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
ib, who's the dude in the picture?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
Sed - More HT, you ladies are killing me this morning!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Freshly showered, bra-less, white lace bikinis, blue mohair v-neck, skinny jeans, barefoot.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
KnB - that's a HT too!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
yep kibbs I agree. Its even warmer and more snuggly with two men in your bed ;) has to be the right two men though. But really until Trooper came along I rarely had a man in my bed overnight. Not even the boyfriend of 10 years.

when I'm alone, old fears resurface. Even though I know my dogs would wake me up. And back in those days if the x wouldn't have been friends with my wolf cross he wouldn't have made it in the door.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
I've always worn something to sleep in, but with the right snugglebunny, I've noticed I'm too warm and cozy to think about putting anything back on before I'm sound asleep. Waking up naked and intertwined with someone you feel snuggly towards is one of the simpler pleasures in life.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
it was so nice to sleep naked last night! I love to be naked but usually when Trooper is out of town I sleep in one of his shirts and a pair of panties. Sadly my x-boyfriend put one too many fears in my head to feel safe sleeping naked alone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
Absolutely nothing. I sleep in the nude and just woke up.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  ... 415  Next »
1811 to 1820 of 4148
TOPIC: What are you wearing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.