Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What are you wearing
TOPIC: What_are_you_wearing
« Prev  1 ...  167.1  168.1  169.1  170.1  171.1  172.1  173.1  174.1  175.1  176.1  ... 392  Next »
1712 to 1721 of 3916
User Details are only visible to members.
Same for me, PG. I've met some terrific single males, but my husband knows my body better than anyone. He has over 20 years of experience! I always opt for quality over quantity too, but thankfully I get both!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
well luckily for me I get fantastic sex all the time from Trooper. But it makes me even pickier about my SM's.

and thanks roc'em I don't like when he is away, wearing his shirt makes me feel closer to him when I'm sleeping.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21731 posts)
Oh, flirting comes quite naturally for me!

As to the other, I'd rather have fabulous sex less often, than mediocre sex all the time, just to say I'm having sex. I'm more about quality than quantity.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12005 posts)
You're absolutely right, kibbie. You do choose who you sleep with, as we all do. I've just been reading posts on how long it's been for you. Since you're usually so flirty, the muu muu just didn't go with your image. BTW....I think we all enjoy a little skin-on-skin!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
still in one of my hubbies shirts that I slept in last night. I love sleeping naked, but when he is gone I like sleeping in one of his shirts. Getting ready to shower and get ready for the day.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21731 posts)
ninny, when you don't have plans for the night, you can wear a muumuu and no one with fault you for it. I turn down a lot of offers, so I sleep alone by choice, darlin'. Besides, good skin is better than a chemise. I've found it makes a bigger "statement".

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12005 posts)
In my silky birthday suit with my girl beside me dressed the same way. She feels awesome as I caress her as she sleeps nude.

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1008 posts)
You know this.....take off the muumuu & put on the silk chamise!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
getting ready to get my muumuu on and curl up under the covers

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12005 posts)
flannel pj's goin to bed :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13254 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  167.1  168.1  169.1  170.1  171.1  172.1  173.1  174.1  175.1  176.1  ... 392  Next »
1712 to 1721 of 3916
TOPIC: What are you wearing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.