What are you vacation plans this year : Swingers Discussion 434821085
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you vacation plans this year
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   85 to 94 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bacchusnlady, Wow, what a small world. We have actually talked to quite a few folks from out of state that either lived, or grew up in this area. We are hoping a few come home for a visit soon....lol! Vacationing in Disney is going to be great with the kids! We had to wait until the youngest was "old enough" to remember what happened, so the oldest was a lil cheated having to wait so long. That's okay tho, she will love her tan in December when she returns to school and all her friends are lilly white...lmaoo! Ahhh to be a teenager again! Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We have several friends who have went to Nawlins in November. None of them had a single bad thing to say about it. We think you'll really enjoy it.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Here Jim and Mike, I will enlighten you on what a vacation is: A vacation is taking a break from reality. Now, as neither the Mr. nor I have taken this long awaited break from reality (due to Mr. Wildife's being a workaholic, not me), I decided since I am finally finished with high school kids (baby graduated last year), it is time, and started investigating places to go. Was definitely thinking HEDO, but came across a post about Nawlins in November--both of us have always wanted to go, and it is a lifestyle convention as well which we always wanted to do, and being it will be my birthday, there was no excuses this time around, I will go with or without the Mr. but Ms. Wildlife needs this very well deserved break from reality. I will not work, think, eat what I please and have a great time, that's my vacation. Everybody deserves a break from reality whether it be 2 days or 10, so take the time to vacate yourselves from reality.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12108 posts)
Jim, That's what I wanna know!!! No one answered me either, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
VEGAS,VEGAS,VEGAS, can't wait.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
We don't have any vacation plans as of yet but our vaction dream is to go to Hedo!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Vacation??? What's a vacation??? <sigh>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We went to Cancun last summer and had a blast at a clothing optional resort. While we were there we learned about Desire, and we'd love to check it out sometime, but this summer I think we're looking to stay a little closer to home. Anyone know of any swinger-friendly or clothing optional resorts in California?

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Thread HIjack...

We will be travelling to Destin FL, ya'll come now!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
NJC,

That started in Junior High for us. After their sex ed program my oldest comes home and tells me that everyone (boys and girls) are turning bi. Hell, one time he asked me what happens if a girl goes poop while she is having butt sex. That was an interesting conversation. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   85 to 94 of 114   End
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year