What are you vacation plans this year : Swingers Discussion 434821081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you vacation plans this year
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<<Orlando is a very easy drive from here. We would certainly make the drive for fine people such as Chel and Poly.>>

Damn! I just spent 10 days in Eustis, 30 miles north of Orlando. I couldn't have gotten away to see anyone anyway, though. I brought my 86-year-old dad home from the rehab center where he had spent 8 weeks recovering from hip replacement surgery. I had to be chief cook & bottle washer, nursemaid, newspaper retriever, grocery shopper, laundress (launderER?), and cocktail waiter, not to mention watching his every step so he didn't fall again as he starts learning to switch from using a walker to just a cane again.

Maybe another time we will BOTH be in FL and can meet some of you exciting folks there!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Orlando is a very easy drive from here. We would certainly make the drive for fine people such as Chel and Poly.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hmmmm Disney could prove to be more fun than I had imagined! I think Bacchus might be right...lol! It would be great to go and at least have someone to see.. adult conversation by the second day would be most enjoyable! Poly, let us know when you will be going. Maybe we can all meet up for a dinner one night. Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
This is sounding like find all of you a babysitter and have a party at our house.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Bacchusnlady, Wow, what a small world. We have actually talked to quite a few folks from out of state that either lived, or grew up in this area. We are hoping a few come home for a visit soon....lol! Vacationing in Disney is going to be great with the kids! We had to wait until the youngest was "old enough" to remember what happened, so the oldest was a lil cheated having to wait so long. That's okay tho, she will love her tan in December when she returns to school and all her friends are lilly white...lmaoo! Ahhh to be a teenager again! Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We have several friends who have went to Nawlins in November. None of them had a single bad thing to say about it. We think you'll really enjoy it.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Here Jim and Mike, I will enlighten you on what a vacation is: A vacation is taking a break from reality. Now, as neither the Mr. nor I have taken this long awaited break from reality (due to Mr. Wildife's being a workaholic, not me), I decided since I am finally finished with high school kids (baby graduated last year), it is time, and started investigating places to go. Was definitely thinking HEDO, but came across a post about Nawlins in November--both of us have always wanted to go, and it is a lifestyle convention as well which we always wanted to do, and being it will be my birthday, there was no excuses this time around, I will go with or without the Mr. but Ms. Wildlife needs this very well deserved break from reality. I will not work, think, eat what I please and have a great time, that's my vacation. Everybody deserves a break from reality whether it be 2 days or 10, so take the time to vacate yourselves from reality.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Jim, That's what I wanna know!!! No one answered me either, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
VEGAS,VEGAS,VEGAS, can't wait.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
We don't have any vacation plans as of yet but our vaction dream is to go to Hedo!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 114   End
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year