Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What are you vacation plans this year
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Going to Houston, next week, for a national vintage race. Basically, it is one big party, all weekend long.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
We're going to Aruba in a few weeks !! First time and with 11 friends .. Should be a blast....... Or bang ;)

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
its our 25th anniversary tour this year lol. we went to disneyworld in jan. jamaica in april. just got back from mexico. going to a cabin in the poconos, and then a week in jamaica again in sept. cape coral florida to visit friends for new years. next year we will not be traveling quite as much lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2119 posts)
We went to NYC, this year, for a family vacation and San Antonio, without kiddo. Kiddo and I went to OKC, for a family reunion and play tourist, for a week. Been to Arizona, a couple of times, to visit family and will be going there, at least, 3 more times.

Next year, we are hoping to go to Yellowstone National Park, as a family vacation. Also Alaska, to visit my brother and his family. We will also probably go back to NYC, without the kiddo. We are also wanting to go to NOLA and do a riverboat cruise.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
I am not sure what we are doing on LD weekend. I am hoping we have guests coming down :0).......on Sunday we are going to see Hell Camino, the band we saw last night....I am sure we will party on Fri, Sat and then Sunday.......I may not be able to walk on Monday LOL. We were going to go camping but with my RAD being as bad as it is, I just cannot sleep on the ground anymore like I used to. We will def prob do Fiesta Texas on Sat, or Friday.............................nothing is in cement yet lol. I'll be dancing on a few of them though.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Vegas Labor Day weekend 2012. Recommendations?

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
My Jim, who is Mr. Precise and Methodical, is a disaster with anything domestic. He knows how to cook toast and coffee. If he attempts housework or laundry, he will destroy something. I used to wonder if it was a passive aggressive trick to get out of helping. Now I just am resigned to him being too old of a dog..........

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
thanks for the well-wishes, Destin & LadyWife. He's going to recover again just fine. He just needs a few more weeks of in-home therapy and he'll be up and out again. He's a tough old bird!

LadyWife, I'm certainly not a gourmet cook, but I am functional in the kitchen and in doing laundry and house cleaning, although Paula might dispute that! LOL The joke around here is that when I do things, "it may not be Paula Perfect, but it's definitely Jim Goodenough!" ROFL

Actually, my dad, who has been living alone now for over 2 years since my mom died after 64 1/2 years of marriage, is like a lot of old folks. He has honed his dietary routine to his favorite foods, so I just prepared what HE likes, including his 2 martinis (made just HIS way) before dinner!

Thanks again for your wishes. I continue to marvel at what wonderful people are on this Forum!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm sorry to hear that Va. Wish I'd known. As my Jim says, in spite of the nest being completely empty for 8 years now, I still cook for 7. I would have brought you over a bunch of easily reheatable foods. Hope all is going well now.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Val, we feel your pain...3 yrs ago Mom broke her hip, never will walk again and now we have some assistance (nurses aides) helping to change and clean her up daily in our home(I hate nursing homes).

Good luck on the recovery!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 114   End
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year