What are you vacation plans this year : Swingers Discussion 434821021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you vacation plans this year
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
current plans? Ever changing it seems, but looks like we will be the east side of North Carolina for the 4th of July. Nashville in July, Chicago at the end of August, perhaps Vegas in Sept, a trip south in October...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The Outer banks every other weekend.....FF in Key West in October, and would love to go back to St. John ....maybe next year.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(439 posts)
we went to jamaica in april and going again in sept. also a week in a cabin in the poconos, and possibly cape coral for nye.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
need time out.....soooo thinking about NOLA.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
We do not have many official plans this year, our sons are into football so we won't be able to go far. We have family in C. Christi, we usually make a trip at least once every summer. Thats about it lol. I always want to go to Vegas and to see Fort Polk, Louisiana because that is where Jay and I met and married. I do not know when those 2 will be reality however.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thanks NIN. We will have to check it out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
@ JaiDawn, the Audubon Institute also has 2 other great places to visit in addition to the aquarium, which is terrific. The Audubon Zoo is wonderful with added water features for the kids to cool down in the NOLA heat. Their newest venture is the insectarium which is pretty cool as well. You may want to check them out if time allows. Hope you enjoy your visit!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Heading to northern MS, Memphis area sometime in the next month or so as well, although I don't view it as a vacation, except for maybe a day to ourselves.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I forgot to mention that we also plan to try out Mon Chalet in Denver at some point during the trip. Has anyone here visited Mon Chalet?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
We will be visiting the Denver, CO area late July/early August, combining conference time with vacation. There is a nudist resort we plan to stay at for a few days near Denver, then it's up into the mountains for the conference and, hopefully, some hiking if we get acclimated enough to the elevation.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
TOPIC: What are you vacation plans this year