What are you Thankful for : Swingers Discussion 2120431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you Thankful for
TOPIC: What are you Thankful for
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
Besides the usual, I am very thankful for the fact that my family was spared, so many people lost everything to Sandy. My parents survived, my sister survived, my in-laws survived, I can't be more thankful than I am this year.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16825 posts)
Thanksful to learn my nephew is finally stateside (he was in Afghanistan for last 12 months) Will get to see him at Christmas during his leave.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
that is always nice Nic. Thanksgiving is one of the few holidays we get to spend with the "adult" children as well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I am thankful my daughter will be home to share Thanksgiving dinner with me.

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
I'm thankful for so many things... I'm thankful that no matter how stressful it will be to be cooking with mom on T-day that she is here to cook with. I'm thankful I have a wonderful family and very thankful for my soulmate and love of my life husband who can put up with this semi-crazy Italian woman and allow her to follow her dreams. I'm thankful that I have had some incredible opportunity's given to me. I'm thankful that Trooper found a job that he enjoys. I'm thankful for friends I have made through here and especially thankful for those that are more then friends.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It'sBeen, I am thankful for the very same thing. My sons are really wonderful young men.

Today I'm thankful for an ex sister in law who I'm closer to now that she left my asshole brother (I TOTALLY understand!). She looks in on my dad frequently and is very good to him.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I'm in perpetual thanks for the miracles I see everyday, thanks to technology and the dilligence of some highly trained folks. The thankfulness I have for my little family is a 'given'....and believe it or not, I'm thankful for the wonderful frineds I've become acquainted through here. I've told people time and again at work, "it's the same 12 hours, either way, I'd rather spend it smiling!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Figured this would be a current topic...

I'm Thankful for:

My two young sons, very nice young men! My Health, My happiness.

Your turn!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: What are you Thankful for