What are you Thankful for : Swingers Discussion 2120431011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are you Thankful for
TOPIC: What are you Thankful for
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kibbles - misery does not like company in this case...Thanks for the travel advise and good wishes. Appreciate it. Let's just hope we can make up for our lackabootie after the holiday.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
ib20, travel blelssing for you and yours.....and if it makes you feel better, unless something unexpected somes up at my girlfrined's wedding reception Saturday night, with family in it's not happening around here, either.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9982 posts)
Taking a little mini-vacation through the weekend with my sons....Ya'll have a wonderful Holiday with Family and Friends and would you at least have some sex...I won't be having any and want to at least think about some of you getting Jiggy wid it!

Be safe, cook that bird and don't choke on the wishbone, it's bad luck!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Other than the given.......my parents, my husband of 22 years, & our 2 teenage sons......I am grateful to be a part of this unbelievably exciting, yet unconventional, lifestyle! It has brought us closer as a couple with an intimacy that we'd only hoped for. We have met some amazing couples that have become lifelong friends that we see & talk to on a regular basis.......clubs, parties & traveling. And, with my husband's encouragement, I have met some incredibly sexy single men which now have regular dates written in ink on my calendar! :) Life is SO good! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm thankful my step-dad will be with us for Thanksgiving, which will probably include a visit to the zoo (which we all look forward to!) And my mom will be down for Christmas (they've been married for 30+ yrs and part of their success is they realised a long time ago they don't travel well together. lol)

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9982 posts)
SB that was in my original Thankful post. Almost lost mom last year so I'm very Thankful she is still around. I will be cooking with her this year which should be interesting lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
I am thankful that my Mom is still with us and is firmly in charge of the dressing. (Ya'll just think I am sassy, but NOBODY gets near her dressing) I also am especially thankful for the amazing friends and family that I will be sharing the holidays with this year. It is such a blessing to get to experience the wonders of a whole new series of holiday "firsts" all over again with the grandbabies (aged 21/2- boy, 2 -girl and 7 months- girl).

Username hidden
(913 posts)
right now I'm thankful my Jacks seem to be tolerating our newest member of the family...I mean guest...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
I'm always feeling thankful...and lucky.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6557 posts)
I'm thankful that BT is thankful! :-)

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: What are you Thankful for