What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Last couple that approached us with bareback only rules was because he said he was too big....ya right buddy. He then explained that they believe their network of couples is a good calculated risk because married couples are cleaner ..... ohhtaeeeeeee. Then a month later they contacted us again and he said... "Oh we found a brand of condom that actually works for my size so do you want to get together?"

Desperate is the appropriate word.....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I think you misunderstood, Polys. These people are giving lip service to the "condom only" thing. When they play, they play either way - bareback OR with condoms. We've seen a lot of them in our years in the lifestyle. But since its PC to say "condoms only" everyone will. I'd rather have our partners feel free to say what they're thinking and feeling. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
But remember that one hell of a lot of profiles you see where condom use is required are saying that because right now, its PC to say that, AND that is the only "acceptable" phrase. That's the ONLY reason. They'd love to play bareback, but they're afraid to say it outloud for fear they are shunned. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
-Most of these are very common, some are ours alone, but our profile turn-offs are:

-no pics of the man -no kissing -extremely tame sounding couples (gotta have passion!) -teen lingo -nearly blank profiles -Those who advertise education levels, wealth, or being "professional" (Why would any of that make you better in bed? It just sounds braggy.) -hints that they ARE into male bi play-- wouldn't be for us. -hints that the girl ISN'T all that into female bi play. -hints that the guy is shy (it just wouldn't work for me) -People who contact us out of interest and ask what we think, when all we can see is one person's ass. Need some more info! -People who want to share photos off site. I don't want to chat for hours and beg to see your photos! We all have them here to be efficient :)

We really like to see many photos, and we will often keep our eye on a couple for a while before contacting, so if they upload new photos now and then, we know what they currently look like. (We have really been burned by meeting unrecognizable people whose photos were outdated. Awkward!!!)

And really, among all these naked women here, I like to see a man with his shirt off. Pretty please! Baggy clothes don't provide much information.

We like profiles that show personality and give us some idea of their interests and whether we'd have fun together. It also provides a nice conversation starter! -MJ

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
we have passed on people who state the k=9 preference, or the ones with hidden cameras! Also, the people who demand we toke before sex. 1,I don't smoke, 2, I want a clear head tysm lmao.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
lol @ Akron... your belly sticks out further than your dickie do?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
We never paid any attention at all to certifications. We use our own judgment. You may like blue convertibles. We may like black sedans. So if you certify that someone owns a great blue convertible, what do we care?

On the other hand, we've met a fair number of people who most certainly are certifiable!!!! I know that can be taken two ways. I only meant it one way. :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Then there is the guy holding up his belly fat so as to let us see his pee pee. Tagline, hot stud forU.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I might someday recover and actually get an erection again, months after I forget about the things mentioned in this thread...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
So when you have cottage cheese thighs....is that where the cottage cheese eventually flows to the old brown folds as we get older?

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to