What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Phoenix I should kiss you 8-)

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We now have a prime example of why Groups has gained so much popularity.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Join us non-combatants Phoenix! All I want is loving and kind words! Popcorn optional lol

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Don't need a profile to see what a turn-off this ping-pong arguing is!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Care to go to a quiet room with me? And work out our confusion in a far more user friendly and amicable environs? Viki

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Me too, Tigre. You're not the only one lost in Wonderland.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
TIME OUT folks! did I blink and get lost in Wonderland with Alice?

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
"Let me try that. I can not begin to understand what motivates someone to use complete recklessness with malice of forethought by practicing unprotected sex in this lifestyle. "

When I think about it... the ONLY logical explanation I can come up with is that they like to live life on the edge - a death wish so to speak. However, unlike other risky endeavors they have the chance of spreading their death"wish" to others instead of it being confined to only themselves...taking the act of selfishness to a whole new level.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well, well, well, something we agree on.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
What casualness? We've been in this lifestyle long enough to have seen mostly everything possible at this point. Did I disagree with you Akron? No. So save it. I only stated what we have observed in our almost seven years of swinging. Did I say what our OWN practices were? NO.

Glad you fit their rules, too Poly. Hate for Akron to be lonely. Oh, and thanks, I just subscribed to your blog. Interesting.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to