What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm good

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Lol V !

Maybe I should have said Penis Butter.......

Reeses Penis Butter Cups!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Buddy hell! I am a lady mr and don't you forget it! "slips and falls on prat in chocolate mess" yowwwwwwwww

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
"G" Jumps to grab kisses,slips on rose petals,and penis lands in mini-mints.

"Hey!" "You got chocalate on my penis buddy!"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
blows kisses to all and tosses mini mints and rose petals , let's all get along lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Scorp, For the most part,they are. It's the constant "jabs"at each other(only certain posters) that we all have to read through to figure that out. ;)

Jim, Bingo!

Only difference is, I don't think your trying to be "superior" staying out of the big fight,just part of the answer! :)

Because if your not part of the answer,your part of the problem!

"G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
"Yall've scared the shit out of me! I'll never take ecstacy now unless I'm wearing a condom!"

LMAO

Do you wrap the "x" in the condom and then swallow it?

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Grabs Jim, or any willing uncombatant by the waist and simpers"do ya wanna big fella?"

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
This same general theme has repeatedly showed itself over and over again in the 8 years we've been on SLS.

Somebody from Group 1 makes a post that "That person from Group B must be an imbecile because they don't think like we do or they don't do what we do." Then the rest of Group A comes out of the woodwork to chime in "Yeah, they are so stupid. They aren't brilliant and wonderful like we are."

And then the fur flies for weeks.

Next the same theme pops up again in a different thread.

People are going to set themselves up as superior to others. That's just how it is.

And I note that even by making this post, I am at least somewhat guilty of setting myself up as superior for not participating in the big fight.

It's called human nature, I guess.

As Rodney King said so eloquently, "Can't we all just get along?"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Kinda like that movie "Groundhog Day".

You think they would at least thank us for helping to pay for these forums ,so that they can have at each other,post after post,day after day.... Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.....

"G" grabs Perm firmly around waist,dipping her back gently "Plant one on me,baby!"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to