What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Danny...I agree that I like that picture of Daphne riding yer chopper. ;-)

Just sayin'.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
And some people mean exactly what they say in a profile. Please remember that. Sorry, I don't go looking under rocks to find "code words" in profiles, we meet the people and discuss this type of stuff in person. J is vas safe, has been for years and years. We are also NOT homophobic - but now I see that certain people may read that as him being bi and/or gay (and THAT is the funniest bunch of doodoo I've read in a long time).

I like Danny's explanation. Right to the point. A lack of homophobic thought means only that we're fine with bi men as long as it isn't pushed upon us in a swinging situation.

I've found the best way to approach something you don't understand (meaning a profile written with words that may have more than one meaning) is to ask the question and get an answer of the writer. Simple, solves the problem, gets your answer with no debate. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
wondering is she can get a reeses penis butter cup to go?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Ahh, yes. We've nearly fell victim to the "open mindedness" euphemism once or twice ourselves! Almost didn't see it coming. -M

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
mjw - I used to think I was open minded(said so in profile) till someone said that alot of people perceive that to mean that the male will play with other males. I ain't that open minded...lol.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
anytime poly vou!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Well, at least something good can come of this debate. We are glad it came to our attention that the mention of "vas safe" can come across as a plea to ride bareback. We say in our profile that he's vas safe, but are certainly NOT running around bareback. Perhaps others assumed we meant that as well, so really, we're glad to have our eyes opened to that perception and now we obviously need to revise the profile! We aren't exactly feeling like the sharpest knives in the drawer, for assuming condoms and swinging just went together. Anyway, we mention being vas safe because we don’t personally trust condoms to NEVER break, and the idea of explaining a pregnancy to our families when he’s had a vasectomy seems a bit awkward. We thought that other couples may look for vas safe men for the same reason. Not INSTEAD of condoms, but IN ADDITION TO them. -M&M

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
For some odd reason,I just had a vision of a knight in shing armor!

Gack!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
will soft mounds and almond joys suffice?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm good

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to