What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm going to take a guess that the absense of cert's for Sed is a personal choice rather than a lack of actual interactions with other SLSers.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Sed, while you're planning your vacations for this year, throw in a stop to Nawlins. We'd LOVE to meet you two & may even throw in a cert!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm a fake. I've been here way longer than six months and no one would cert ma fake ass!

Le effin' sigh...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I can't stand people who write in long sentences that run on and on with no punctuation by people who include more than one line of thinking in the same long ass sentence Also people who post fora threads with titles that

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
Wow. Just skimmed through and I don't think I recognized a single person who posted in this thread. It's like opening a time capsule or something.

Also, this thread title is insane.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Whoa, a six year thread resurrected.

well, since you did, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Clear face and body pictures for both if it's a couple. No certifications is a big turn off. Especially if the person(s) have been on the site more then six months. No information in regards to what they are seeking. Distance is a big one. I am not driving out of state. I am a single woman I don't need to drive more then 5 miles if I want to get laid. I have had some couples over 100 miles away contact me with no way to get to me. I believe if you make first contact you should be ready, willing and able to come to the person you are soliciting.

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
LMACUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ummmm, MrsHunt, it's not your hand I want to grab hun...

just sayin

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
B^)

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to