What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"10,000 photos in the same outfit in different poses, please, just stop! " HAHAHAHAHA No shit! STOP!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Ditto what PB said. I can't stand it when all that people do is talk about sex, all that they're interested in is sex, it's like a disease! You don't need to talk the talk, you need to walk it so to speak.

Humor and intelligence, if you don't have it, and take yourself too seriously you're not for us. Looks, paramount importance, this is what attracts first, before anything else does. Having said that, regardless of how attractive you, if you suffer from OpenTrapInsertFoot disease, we'll pass you by.

I'm a very high energy, very bubbly person, I prefer people like me. At the same token, I know when it's inappropriate to be bubbly, if all that you do is be a dufus at all times and have no clue when it's not tactful, we're not compatible.

In terms on what we see on a profile that turns us off, messy background, blurry photos where you are unable to see anything other than blown up pixels, it's 2013, everybody has a camera. Unkempt appearance in photos, 10,000 photos in the same outfit in different poses, please, just stop!

There is more, but I have to go pick up hubby from the bus.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
We're drawn to people who look like they are having fun in their photos. We're turned off if the only fun they seem to have is sexual in nature.

Personality and humour goes a long way with us. Dick pics and gyno shots are generally the quickest way to get us to want less of you.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
VA I was gonna say the same thing!

I like goofballs! I am self-professed!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
a blah email, with a profile that doesn't say anything about the person or even worse is all full of negatives. Then when you open the pics all you can see is a cock (granted this last one I got was a truly beautiful cock, that reminds me of someone else's that I very much enjoyed, but still) and maybe a glimpse of some abs.

Trooper said I should email the owner of the above beautiful cock and tell him he has a beautiful cock, now what does the rest of you look like.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
"idiots, goofballs, morons and whiners"

There goes practically everyone here, one way or another.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
Well, thank you John!!! I'd like to hope so...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Normalcy? Melvin, you Do want to have sex don't you? Heheh. Normalcy...

(in my best Sheldon tsk tsk)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
was there only one or were there two leap years in these last 6 years?

At any rate, what's a day or two, huh? Still a turn on ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
--"Want: guys who can do the math when a thread is bumped after years."

oh-oh, I better go check my math.

2279 / 365 = 6.25 years with leap year. ok, cool, i'm safe :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to