What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 4351610151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Polygrl, okay, okay, very cute kitty, and i'm sure she (he?) doesn't mind being photographed at all, but am still going stand by what i say...........but must say you're kitty is awfully pretty! LOL! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
NJC, nope, not a PETA member........like i said, just don't like to see pics of people's pets in their profiles, that's all.....! But am a vegetarian however and don't like the thought of eating farm animals! LOL!.......but a Peta member no, they can get a little crazy at times and can't deal with the nuttiness! But i do agree that it is better to be naked than wear real fur!!!!!!!! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Among all of those already mentioned is the old saying..."We're very well known in our community so we can't post pictures and really need to be discreet."

Duh...We are well known by everyone that matters to us..lol. We don't intend to track down your mother and tell her your little secrets.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
PETA = People Eatin Tasty Animals

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Like so many others on this thread, our turn-offs include lack of pictures, profiles that offer no real information about the personalities of the couple, and the absence of punctuation or standard grammar in the profiles.

We are drawn to profiles that are clearly a reflection of the personalities behind the words. We don't mind pictures that don't show faces, as we understand the need for discretion, but we definitely are drawn to people who have lots of pics uploaded, even if many of them are private. (We figure that the couple probably has fun with the camera, but wants to reserve sharing for those they feel they've gotten to know a bit better; this is definitely the case with us.)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Well, this is a good one, hmmmm, let me see....well someone said something about pics where the kid(s) was cut out of the photo, yes definately yucky! To add to that, and this is just me personally, any pics of their pets with them on the profile....don't ask! i don't really know but it's just not the place for those "kids" either!....just don't wanna see Sparky in the photo, that's all.....i guess because i work with animals and i just think that they should have some sanctity as well.........again, this is just me.......and also profiles with no pics, very short profiles that don't really say anything at all, or only pics of the down below regions, stupid one liners like " fuck us tonight" that kinda stuff....no one is perfect, but come on folks, is that all you can come up with????

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Ewww factor for people who have photos where a child was obviously in the frame but they've blocked them out. Pathetic.

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Turn Offs: Only pics of the female (makes me wonder what they are hiding) one line answers cursing in the profile

Turn ons: witty profiles at least a few clear pics when they write, they actually open their pics to you, instead of having to ask. I think if you are the initiator of an email, you should open yours to the ones you are writing. =) I can understand waiting to see if you get an initial respsonse like"great profile, thanks for writing and lets get to know one another, but don't let it go on forever. Just my opinion =) C

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Things in a profile that attract our interest: A paragraph or two under each topic - not just a few words or none at all, good grammar and spelling, complete sentences expressing a well thought out statement of interests, enough information to feel that we might have something in common other than a love of sex, a warm and friendly tone, pictures of both the man and the woman - not just genital shots, but pictures from which we could recognize you when meeting at a restaurant.

Things in a profile that destroy our interest: bad grammar and spelling, little or no information that tells us anything about the people/person, a hostile tone or one telling us that we MUST be this or that, absence of pictures of both the man and woman, or pictures that are just genital shots.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
turn ons...... people who say with few words what is needed to say.I do not want to read a novel.1 or 2 paragraphs at the most is all that is needed. Those that speak of both the male and female on a couples profile. Those with very few rules, hard when you have to look at a scroll to see what can be done or not done. Those that the dos are more then the don'ts usually means they are more positive ,friendly ougoing and accepting. Funny ,witty, creative,spur of the moment couples,daring. people who say whats on their mind then what they think others want to hear. Turn offs ............................ when they describe the body types they do not want to be around. Its their way or the highway, which means bossy ,unaccepting of other preferances. Novels that say how much they won't do,prefer what they do, then the negative. Those that try to convince you to like them. Racial statements

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to