What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 4351610141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We notice the frequent requirement that photos be present in a profile. For reasons of privacy, we chose not to make our photos available to the whole wide world, but will gladly share them with people with whom we feel we can develop a connection. Instead, we try to provide an informative profile that can give people a sense of who we are and what we are about. By the same token, we do not require photos with the profile (although admitedly it helps), but expect an exchange of pics as things progress.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Poly, I thought that's how it is suppose to be done. <grins>

Epps LA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
"Live like there is no tomorrow"

Epps LA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Outdated tag lines: I saw one yesterday that said "Summer is over, time to warm up"

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We get a little humor out of leaving each other notes on peoples profiles if we find something that is or is not interesting on it. When I run across one where she has put something positive it has turned out to be a couple we really get along with.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Ok, gotta you guys now, don't know where the brain was, and agree if someone's line refers to some date that has past months ago it should be changed. Actually just saw one in one of the yahoo groups for someone wanting to meet on 3/13/05 that just reposted week, guess they meant 4/13

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Our tagline has allways been the same and allways will be. But then whatcha expect from a couple stuck in the 60s? I pay my taxes, I'll live in any damn decade I want, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We're pretty fond of our tag line--we think it suits us well--but we know what you mean about the expired ones. I saw one not too long ago that was advertising 'ringing in the New Year'...

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We have been on this site since it began and have never nor we will ever change our tag line. We are Wildlife, and we are always up for fun, can't imagine why we would need to change who we are.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Polygrl, you're welcome much!

Smiles, Ms. Wicked

P.S.---we just changed our tag line today after the same one has been up for over a year! LOL! when this weekend passes, it goes back to the same old one! We just like our tag line, that's all! ------This in response to those couple of couples that mentioned this, but yes, outdated ones are very irritating indeed, we agree! Ours will be changing after this Friday......it won't be up for a year, we promise! lol!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to