What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 4351610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh yeah we do look for a cert. I rarely ever look at who it is just the little check. However if we are contacted by an uncerted couple or single I do look at the profile and may decide to take the chance.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Thinking of an entire campsite of pigtails all for you 8-)

We look for some of the hobbies people list. If they match what we like to do that's even better. We look for profiles that mention friendship and repeat performances. We look for profiles that make us smile or even laugh when we read them. Shows personality and realness.

We ignore ones with HWP on it because well I am not exactly a teeny tiny little thing. We avoid ones with long winded and endless rules. That's no fun. We avoid ones that list non smokers because we smoke. We avoid ones that are only into unprotected sex.

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
certs mean shit. I like many dont publicize who we sleep with, had a drink with or spoke on the buffet line with. You dont needs certs to see if people are real in this. You need a phone a place and a time.

Referrals given upon request!

Southampton NY

Username hidden
(888 posts)
I tend to distrust certs after all the MI folks who certify each other, and haven't met, or then run down the ones they certified.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Profiles with only one picture up and it's her and then send an email say "Any interest?"

Profiles that are based more on negatives (dislikes) than the positives. If you have more than two sentences about your dislikes you have too much baggage to deal with for us.

Profiles that state they want to become friends first and get to know us before taking the step for sex. We usually pass on these profiles since actually stating it in a profile means they reaaaaally need this aspect and we prefer sex first because friendship takes months for us.

Profiles with a lot of misspellings or incomplete sentences. Pass.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We rarely turn away from a profile because of what is written, BUT there are some very cool exceptions to that rule!

1. If you put down other users, even in a veiled way, we'll probably get the hint and stay away from you.

2. If their rules go on and on, we're like Incog, we don't do well with our hands tied. Neither do we do well when they have lots of rules and don't bother giving us a clue to them in their profile (in person laundry lists are no fun, especially at playtime).

3. No pics at all. I understand the urge to "hide" especially for newbies, but this one gets us nowhere. Unless the couple has an outstanding profile, we won't bother writing to them. All of our pics were within the last two years, unless I've goofed and not caught them all. And yes, we want to see nudes. I don't want to inspect a 3" penis in person. If its that small that I have to use a magnifying glass, I want to be forewarned (sorry, but that's the way it is).

4. Obviously fake profiles, or duplicates. There are a couple of them in our area where couples have made two profiles. While the actual words are different, they "forgot" to change their stats or they're using pics that we've seen before on their "other" profile. Hope that works for them.

5. Probably the worst is a well written profile, nice pics, and then you get the email and find they want to use "chat". "How R U" doesn't get it for us, and never will.

I don't care if they want to say where they've traveled. It is a great conversation starter, and if someone doesn't like it on OUR profile, they can move on, it will be their loss not ours. Our trips are adventures, and we love to share the excitement.

The biggest turn off though is when someone has wonderful words on the profile and when you meet them in person, you go "huh?" because they're entirely different than their online persona. The whole point of the profile is to give other couples a "hint" at what you really are. The profile is your only marketing tool. S&J

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
It may be harder to actually list the individual things, but the first impression means so much to us, and experience has shown that we should trust our instincts. When we see someone's profile, we figure it's their first chance to make a good impression on us. Basically, it's a sales pitch, something that should lure us in and make us want to find out more. So, when we come across a profile that is poorly cobbled together, it suggests something about the people and perhaps even their commitment to this endeavor. Things like poor grammar, sentence structure, chat speak, tYpInG lIkE tHis, all major no-nos on our list.

As for pictures? Well, come on now people, look what's in the background of those pics you post. You're so worried about showing your face, but you failed to notice there's a school picture of your kid clearly visible on the TV or wall behind you? Oh, and did it ever occur to you that we can see all the crap in the background, you know, the stuff that looks like you had to shovel a clear spot so you had enough room to pose for the pic? One last thing about pics- what's up with pics that are so low resolution that they look good in the tiny little thumbnail view, but when you click to see the full size, it looks like you're looking through a kaliedescope? Why post that pic?

Any way, enough of that. What attracts us to a profile? Hmmm, how about a pic of MrsCouplelooking, as a starting place? *wink*

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
we haven't received any certs, but I don't feel that makes us a bad risk. And yes, that "rock your world" line irks! what are they, a earthquake" geesh lol

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Turn offs: Scanned photos that are clearly out of date. Photos of models. Older photos that don't represent what the couple really looks like now. A total inability to update personal ages, and age preference range. (looked at profiles now where we have aged out of people's preference range and they have not aged a day). Profiles that display high-end arrogance (what you have does not impress us, who you are does) Single guys trying to pose as a couple. The majority of them are horrible at it. Couples with extraordinary play restrictions (and we don't mean kissing or penetration). What attracts us? Real down home honesty and feeling. Cant' teach it. You know it when you see it.. Elc

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
no facial pics of either, people who vow to "rock our world", hot tub braggarts, and we saw one prof where they stated "she will play with your man, and hers will watch.if your wife is good enough, maybe he will join in" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to