What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 4351610111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ocean, is that the line that says we are Ken and Barbie, we're not looking for Ken and Barbie or Ken and Barbie have deformed genetalia?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
lol Im tired of seeing the ken and barbie line. If the profile is all neg and arrogant.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
*blush blush* Okay....now that I'm totally embarrassed! Thank you, M.! What a wonderful thing to say!!

I actually have never enjoyed being in front of the camera because I take two types of photos. They are either real dogs ( I do mean woofers) or reaaaaally terrific! Unfortunately, it takes about 20 dogs to get that one real good one. LOL! Back when I was a size 5 and 19 years old I did some runway modeling and have one good photo from it.....damn I wonder where that person went when I look at it. They had my hair almost shaved off... it was about 1/4 inch long and slicked down with real dramatic makeup. So, M.... you are going to have to waste alot of film to get that one good one! LOL! However, you have to promise to take a bunch of photos of Mr. Sim because I have never seen him take a bad photo! Damn him!! BTW he is getting his eyes done in December he is going to start looking younger than me!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I just thought of a couple more recent profiles that we passed on because of two things.

Needed people to be 420 friendly. We aren't.

Must allow photos or videos to be taken during playtime. We don't allow either.

So those were two deal breakers on profiles for us.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If someone has a slew of certs and they are smokin certs..... they obviously are doing something right somewhere. However, it doesn't mean they will be our own cup of tea....but, it does tell me far more than no certs. You get absolutely nothing from having no certs as far as I'm concerned.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Man....everyone seems so judgemental - lol. Just Kidding!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
still have seen people with a slew of certs, and they were aloof, bitchy and crude as hell. So, to me, certs just defy the whole discretion thing.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
There only two things about certs that influence my decisions on contact. Most likely having no certs we won't contact them. It gives me the impression they aren't serious (or aloof in contact), maybe not real, new in the lifestyle and just interested in emails and camming...all of which we usually won't' take the time to find out which of the above.

On the other hand if the profile has an unusually large amount of certs.... like 20+ then I will really sit up and take notice of the profile because it gives me the impression these people really enjoy playing and are more open and less reserved individuals....another words they aren't afraid to make the first move. If a couple is reaaaaally hot...... you can tell it by all their certs and what is said about their play in the certs by others. If their certs are generic and just how nice they are....most likely they didn't leave a big impression.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well there are certain profiles of couples I refer to as "floaters". They are paid or lifetime members. Have great or promising public pics and a variety of private ones. They have been on here for years, and have never had a cert. They never post anything. Their profiles say all the right things. And, I largely expect that it's just the guy perving. No one we know has ever met them. Not for dinner nor at a meet.

Certs in some cases are real and meaningful, especially when the network of people have interacted with others from across the SLS spectrum.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Thank you Upper East! After all the baclslashing we have seen, from people we have met, who certified others, I saw a lot of backstabbing etc. who needs it? Not to mention those who certify themselves w/another prof?!?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to