What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 43516
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
Created by: RRNMcouple4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
For us, we have several turn offs and quite a few turn-ons. Our particular turn-offs are bi males, bad photos, profiles with few to no pictures, and profiles with no information. Our turn-ons are profiles with a sense of humor, clear pictures, and information about the couple's likes and dislikes. What do you like and dislike?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like a brief profile with pics that indicate your interest other than getting between my thighs or whatever. The people who talk about what they will or not pay for is a turn off. I think this can be discussed if we ever speak. I suppose they've been burned by free loaders which is a huge turn off. Let me ask for the "dick" shot. It's not the first thing I'd like to see....oh, yeah, good teeth are a turn on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
This one isn't so much what's in a profile but what someone does. You see a couple signed up for an event you are attending so you read their profile.. interesting.. might be nice to meet them.

Out of boredom you check out the other events going on and you notice.. they are signed up for 2 or 3 different events the same night.

WTF? ~ yes, we could write them and ask but signing up for multiple events the same night is outright flaky.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
well VA the one we got the other day had the pics open. Mostly all dick and pussy shots. ummm hello can I see the body and the face please? I'm not sure what is worse no pics open or up close dick and pussy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Noted. :-P

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
**Hahaha. While I'm not one to easily turn down a dare, I will pass on this one. The profile just seems like it belongs to an unhappy person and I prefer not to invite miserable people into our lives. **

(Forms index finger and middle finger into a V, places over lips, sticks tongue out) .....Pussy ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16442 posts)
"Well, at the same time, we AGAIN got an email from people with no pics. FUCK. Can you not fucking read!?!?"

We get emails every from SM's despite the fact that our profile's 1st line says that we don't want them emailing us and that if they do, they'll be deleted and blocked. Up until the last few days, I'd been true to my word. Just block and delete. Now I'm replying to them and telling them that they are invited to our block party. THEN I block them.

It's probably really immature of me to do that, but what the hell? Gotta pass the time one way or another, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"I dare you, no, double dare you, to write to them with their code word in the subject line and nothing else in the body of the email!"

Hahaha. While I'm not one to easily turn down a dare, I will pass on this one. The profile just seems like it belongs to an unhappy person and I prefer not to invite miserable people into our lives.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
If your profile says more about what you don't like about sex, this site, other people on the site or life in general then I automatically assume you are a quarrelsome, unhappy person and stop reading.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
Well, at the same time, we AGAIN got an email from people with no pics. FUCK. Can you not fucking read!?!?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
I dare you, no, double dare you, to write to them with their code word in the subject line and nothing else in the body of the email!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16442 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to