Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 174   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Irishrose quoted and then responded:

""I find a lot of people who claim to be "openminded" will dismiss ANY profile that states bi or curious male, sorry, I don't find that the least bit openminded."

I disagree here. I really do consider myself to be an open minded person, but my preference is to not play with any couple that has a bi male. Yes I have reasons for that but don't want to go into that right now. Akron makes a good point that it depends on the viewer/reader of the phrase. Can't people be open minded towards certain ideas and not others? Does that make a person close minded?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Good Post! Being open minded just means you don't judge, condemn, slander or disapprove of what consenting adults choose to do. If you prefer not to meet with bi men, or straight women that is a PREFERENCE, it does NOT make you closed minded. Irishrose, I salute you!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
While we like your list and think everyone should have a clear pic of both people(sent 1st email is ok) and a filled out profile, we look for people more like us than opposites, thus we generally wait for their email to us rather than writing people first.

We try to point out to folks, our ages, we smoke and drink, are softies only and she is bi...that seems to do away with 75% of any mail we might receive...lol...Anyway it saves a lot of writing back and forth if you make clear and are honest in the profile of who you are, what you like and what you are looking for. Our pet peeve is having to ask for pics when, if they read our profile, it clearly asks for them in the 1st email.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Akron...I wouldn't accept that as a complete response. I might ask for clarification. Specific clarification. But my initial feeling to such a response would not be very positive in terms of whether or not there was going to be a match with our interests.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
I have to agree with Spade. We also consider ourselves open minded, in that we don't judge others by the choices they make or the preferences they choose. However, it is our preference to also not play with couples with bi men, for reasons we don't need to get into here.

However, in being openminded, that means we're not going to judge those couples, and we would hope that as much as we respect their preferences, that they would respect ours as well. It also doesn't mean we can't be friends with such a couple, it just means that we choose not to pick them as potential playmates.

-Lurk

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
We're openminded about many things, including reading that someone is open minded. We don't like to assume. When in doubt about anything, we ask.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Open minded is defined differently by each couple. In general, what everyone means by open minded is "they want to fuck ME!"

Otherwise, of course, they aren't open minded!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I find a lot of people who claim to be "openminded" will dismiss ANY profile that states bi or curious male, sorry, I don't find that the least bit openminded."

I disagree here. I really do consider myself to be an open minded person, but my preference is to not play with any couple that has a bi male. Yes I have reasons for that but don't want to go into that right now. Akron makes a good point that it depends on the viewer/reader of the phrase. Can't people be open minded towards certain ideas and not others? Does that make a person close minded?

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Danny, gotta agree with Tig, that pic of you and Daphne on the chopper is hot, hot, hot! S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Danny, your definition of open-minded fits the people we know perfectly without being judgmental. Thanks. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Danny...I agree that I like that picture of Daphne riding yer chopper. ;-)

Just sayin'.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 174   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to