What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 435161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We just read a similar profile. First, I thought our profile was long. I mean, it is and I'd like to maybe trim some fat off of it, but holy shit this profile we read today would probably print out on at least 3 pages. It was like reading the Terms & Conditions section for iTunes.

Starts off talking about the secret password then goes on talking about all the "drama" on this site, then something else, blah blah blah, and closes with the "warning" not to steal the photos associated with the profile. The password is in the middle of the profile, too. So you really have to read it instead of just scrolling to the bottom. Oh, wait.....no you don't. It's in big, bold letters and practically slaps you in the face as you're scrolling down the page.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Because I can be a paramount asshole. I one time wrote to one of these dufies with the code word at the end shit. Where they demand that you enter it in the subject line or they wont read your email.

I put the code word in the subject, and in the body wrote.

I didn't write to tell you that we're interested, we're not. I just wrote to tell you that the code word thing is idiotic, I wanted to make sure that you understood that.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
If your picture is of you when we all first signed on to this website and no other new ones, you really should just not sign on anymore.

If you don't have one picture of you smiling!! You should go get a friend to take a few. I laugh when I see the miserable 'I just got my license picture taken and it sucks' pictures!

If you claim that everyone is a fake or a liar, please, just delete your account. We're all illusions!

If you don't put any effort into your profile and are new here seeing what is "out there," you should ask for your money back if you paid. You're not gonna get any action.

If you brag, then you most likely have too for your many other short-comings. And I'm sure I won't measure up to your expectations.

If after reading a long profile, I have to use a code word in subject line to email you, I'm most likely gonna laugh and click back.

"If you're not happy and you know it, Take some meds."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Ha!

Doubtful though. I said blurred, really mean blacked out. I just think it's funny that someone would show off the keg but not the tap.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Maybe her nipples actually look like that?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19803 posts)
Just saw a pic in the approval queue (yeah, it actually worked for a minute).

Pretty attractive girl wearing nothing but a smile. Face was visible. Meat wallet was visible. Boobs were visible. Nipples were blurred out.

Um, ok.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Just saw on a profile - a 42 year old single male:

We Are Looking For: Hello well iam new at this but always fantazise wht would be to be with random (thinking safety first) people so here iam to see if it comes true hopefully ill meet interesting people. Description : Well iam very humbled pr decent iam a little shy just need to warm up but you wont be disappoiinted Our fantasies and/or real experiences: Never done it

Coming soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19803 posts)
Turn-offs...pubic hair, smokers and one line profiles. Text type abbreviations.

Turn-ons...a well written profile that offers some insight into the author.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
-Four hundred pictures so close up to someone's goodies that you can't even be sure what you're looking at.

-All negatives/turn-offs without any actual info about them

-The whole profile being a grand total of twenty words or so.

-All twenty of those words being graphic description of the guy's johnson.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Okay, I just deleted the "We are not Barbie & Ken", "Drama Free"....... LOL! Turn offs: lots of genitalia pics, no pics of male, nude pics of woman - but guy has clothes on, long boring wording, pics where the people are not smiling -meaning they probably aren't having fun, SMs that go on and on about how big their package is or how great they are at oral sex

Turn ons: pics of both partners - and they look like they are having fun!, classy pics of SMs, humor in their profile, not too wordy or negative, details of fun things (outside the bedroom) that they like to do

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to