What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to : Swingers Discussion 4351610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So when you have cottage cheese thighs....is that where the cottage cheese eventually flows to the old brown folds as we get older?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
MrsC, and what might that be, sweetie?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Hmmm, sure makes me want to put my mouth on that thing... NOT!!!!! lol

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Do you s'pose that doubles as a viable spermacide though?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well okay, maybe she didn't use a tanning lamp. She sunbathed in that yoga position where you balance on your head and hands while resting your knees on your elbows.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
There is a profile on here that has a lady with pussy lips which are so wrinkled I swear she used a tanning lamp on them for years.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Seriously gnarly pussies. I'm not totally shaven but hello, more hair around the a*****e than I have on my head and lips that look well like putrification has set in.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LMAO @ perfectly round shape! And I have the body of a god. Unfortunately, the god is Buddah!

just sayin...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
This is true Akron. I do have a perfectly proportioned shape after all. Perfectly round *weg*.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Handsome, hung gentleman, looking for weekday morning play, very discreet" always gets my juices flowing. Oh wait, this is what NOT to write. Then again, there's always the people who are our size or bigger looking for only HWP couples. Hey, everyone's entitled to preferences, I'm entitled to reality too.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 166   End
TOPIC: What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to