Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What are the odds
TOPIC: What_are_the_odds_
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had the craziest experience yesterday so I figured I would share. I was playig some stupid internet games on a website called pogo. While playing the game, the side chat was about sex toys. That's a topic I can get into. Love the toys! Well during the converstaion this women was claiming the rabbit to be the number one of all. I said have you ever tried a sybian. She say yeah at a swing club in york pa. Funny thing is that is where I tried the sybian. Think its funny out of all the people in the world I end up in a game with a pa swinger. Who rode the same sybian. Small small world..

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
perm the odds are horrible. just happened to us today.an email from a couple, they sent a phone number no pictures.My wife and his wife started chatting. they are from our hometown area liing in our area not more then 5 minutes from us. Its a cousin of mine.you tell me what are the odds!!!We have not seen them in over 15 years

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I had the craziest experience yesterday so I figured I would share. I was playig some stupid internet games on a website called pogo. While playing the game, the side chat was about sex toys. That's a topic I can get into. Love the toys! Well during the converstaion this women was claiming the rabbit to be the number one of all. I said have you ever tried a sybian. She say yeah at a swing club in york pa. Funny thing is that is where I tried the sybian. Think its funny out of all the people in the world I end up in a game with a pa swinger. Who rode the same sybian. Small small world..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: What are the odds
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.