What are the odds : Swingers Discussion 44438
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat are the odds
TOPIC: What are the odds
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had the craziest experience yesterday so I figured I would share. I was playig some stupid internet games on a website called pogo. While playing the game, the side chat was about sex toys. That's a topic I can get into. Love the toys! Well during the converstaion this women was claiming the rabbit to be the number one of all. I said have you ever tried a sybian. She say yeah at a swing club in york pa. Funny thing is that is where I tried the sybian. Think its funny out of all the people in the world I end up in a game with a pa swinger. Who rode the same sybian. Small small world..
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
perm the odds are horrible. just happened to us today.an email from a couple, they sent a phone number no pictures.My wife and his wife started chatting. they are from our hometown area liing in our area not more then 5 minutes from us. Its a cousin of mine.you tell me what are the odds!!!We have not seen them in over 15 years

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I had the craziest experience yesterday so I figured I would share. I was playig some stupid internet games on a website called pogo. While playing the game, the side chat was about sex toys. That's a topic I can get into. Love the toys! Well during the converstaion this women was claiming the rabbit to be the number one of all. I said have you ever tried a sybian. She say yeah at a swing club in york pa. Funny thing is that is where I tried the sybian. Think its funny out of all the people in the world I end up in a game with a pa swinger. Who rode the same sybian. Small small world..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What are the odds