Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What are the most creative excuses you have received for no pictures
TOPIC: What are the most creative excuses you have received for no pictures
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have heard some incredible reasons for people not sending pictures, posting pictures, texting pictures that my head is spinning. There are a few that are pretty standard, but there are some that really get me thinking and making comments to myself and hubby.

"I work for the government" [so why are you on the site at all if you work for the government and you can't post a picture or send a picture of yourself through alternative methods when not working for the government?]

"My employer does not allow us to even have a Facebook page" [not asking for you post on Facebook, just send a pic of your face, clothed body, anything that tells me you are real]

"I believe in being discreet" [not me, I take out billboards and want to add your pic to it right away. I mean the profile name used as an alias and only a pic of my butt tells the world I am advertising who I am! Seriously]

"The government tracks IP addresses" [what difference does it make if you post a pic, send one on yahoo, or text me one, I just asked for a face pic--besides, won't the government see that you are on the site hours and hours each day during work hours]

"Our pictures on the site are current ones" [to which I reply, "why does the date on the pictures state 6/9/2004". Their reply "our camera puts the wrong date on all pictures", to which I reply, then why does the other two pictures have a date of 7/4/2006, and 7/5/2006 can you send a text of a picture taken today?" "umm, our camera is broke".]

but the best one I received...... "If I send you a picture of myself, then you will know what I look like!" [I am not even sure how to comment on that one, OMG, Seriously, what reason would one have to ask for a picture of someone other than to see what they look like. I mean, we are talking about meeting for dinner and I don't know what you look like, how am I going to find you????]

What have you guys heard?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, do have to admit, your ass is very nice.

VA and Bobby, Thanks for the compliments! And no, I don't get mad when I get a compliment on my ass!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't mind being told I have a nice ass, just don't email me with "nice ass" with no other content of the email and we are good ;)

thank you Bobby.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
(trying to think of the last time a woman on here got mad at me for saying they had a nice ass....)

Nope.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
I hope Sophia and PG don't be mad on me. I am completely crazy when I see good looking woman ass.....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
"you and Sophia deserve Oscar or something like you to have... :) I forget to say my dick name.... Oscar."

LMAO

Leave it to Bobby to state the obvious re: the lovely asses below.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
and of course PG you have exactly an amazing ass too.. if I have a chance you and Sophia deserve Oscar or something like you to have... :) I forget to say my dick name.... Oscar... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
well right now a good excuse would be, we can't get any approved through the site! Would only work for new members. Although if this keeps up I will be old and grey before we can get any new ones on here.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Thread derailed by Mr. Bobby in 4 minutes. A new record.

Fear of 'being found out' is the reason we always hear. Whatever. If you can't get a good pic on here, private is fine, then we aren't interested.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
Sophia honey you have amazing ass.... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
I have heard some incredible reasons for people not sending pictures, posting pictures, texting pictures that my head is spinning. There are a few that are pretty standard, but there are some that really get me thinking and making comments to myself and hubby.

"I work for the government" [so why are you on the site at all if you work for the government and you can't post a picture or send a picture of yourself through alternative methods when not working for the government?]

"My employer does not allow us to even have a Facebook page" [not asking for you post on Facebook, just send a pic of your face, clothed body, anything that tells me you are real]

"I believe in being discreet" [not me, I take out billboards and want to add your pic to it right away. I mean the profile name used as an alias and only a pic of my butt tells the world I am advertising who I am! Seriously]

"The government tracks IP addresses" [what difference does it make if you post a pic, send one on yahoo, or text me one, I just asked for a face pic--besides, won't the government see that you are on the site hours and hours each day during work hours]

"Our pictures on the site are current ones" [to which I reply, "why does the date on the pictures state 6/9/2004". Their reply "our camera puts the wrong date on all pictures", to which I reply, then why does the other two pictures have a date of 7/4/2006, and 7/5/2006 can you send a text of a picture taken today?" "umm, our camera is broke".]

but the best one I received...... "If I send you a picture of myself, then you will know what I look like!" [I am not even sure how to comment on that one, OMG, Seriously, what reason would one have to ask for a picture of someone other than to see what they look like. I mean, we are talking about meeting for dinner and I don't know what you look like, how am I going to find you????]

What have you guys heard?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What are the most creative excuses you have received for no pictures