What age do you want : Swingers Discussion 428341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat age do you want
TOPIC: What age do you want
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This may sound shallow, but to be completely honest, it depends on how well they've taken care of themselves. Some 40 year olds look 60 and some look 29 or 35. We keep our age range wider because it's about connection and attraction. On SLS I've seen 50 year olds who are hot, and 26 year olds who are NOT. So, just like everything else, it's more an issue of attractiveness than age. I also don't list a weight range or requirement because I've seen some very beautiful heavy girls in my life, and I don't want to scare them off. That said, my opinion on Big Beautiful Women is that there is "beautiful" in the title and some people gloss over that and use that to just refer to big girls. Personally BBW is a title I mentally grant to those girls who have that pizazz even when they're heavy. I can't say we've really established a hard age limit but we make our decisions based on attractiveness and personality. Does that make us shallow?

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(80 posts)
We prefer people NOT younger than 30---as we are not interested in playing with couples 20 something.

Our experience is that maturity is part of the attraction. Not saying you can not be mature at 20 something but we prefer couples that have been together for a long time and looking for the same things we are in our relationship.

My opinion of this lifestyle is those couples that have been together and in love for a long time and are looking to expand their lives in all ways. Couples that have been together for just a year or 2...should still be looking to find each other. JUST MY OPINION....(Carla)

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
We have listed our preferred age range as 45-70, which is 12 years younger than we are to 12 years older than we are. But those numbers are there merely to indicate that we think people in that age range are MOST LIKELY to be compatible with us. We recognize that it's the people and their personalities that matter most.

We won't initiate a contact with anyone on SLS outside that age range just because it's more likely that we will find a compatible couple within that age range. But if someone outside that age range initiates a contact with US, we'll certainly consider them on the same basis as we would anyone else.

If we run into you at a party or club and we all click, we aren't going to "card" you. Well, at least not until AFTER we fuck you! LOL!!! Well, there is an exception - we might card you if we're not sure you're of legal age! :-)

Happy swinging, everyone. If you're making a mental connection and a physical attraction exists, don't worry about someone's age.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Age......................................... We all have one

Jackie

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We are more 35+ but hey convince us otherwise...lots of difference in how people age so the upper age would depend on individual couples appearance and personalities.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hi! We are pretty open about the ages of people we play with, however, i think our profile states 20-45, i believe, but if we happened to meet a couple that is a bit older than that, that we find cool, we wouldn't neccessarily rule anything out.....we generally get along with people our own age group and younger, but attitude and attraction are primary. However the femme half of us doesn't like men that could be her father.....not for her! Otherwise, as long as you are young in mind and attitude (and style is a definate plus!) anything goes!

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
We list 18-55 to be fair to those at 51 who feel left out. We rarely get contacted by anyone over 40 though. Whereas a couple 18-40, we can have fun with them on a mental level, allowing more openness for physical appearance. The only thing is that the older someone is the less we would have in common which means the more we would (and probably they would too) want them for their physical appearance. Of course the majority of swingers are probably in their 40s and a lot do have sexy bodies so it works out. 50-55 is the complicated age for us because it enters the realm of taboo and we both would have to find them very sexy for 50-55. But we haven't ruled it out yet.

Valencia CA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
I believe when we joined that 18-50 was the standard age, so maybe these people just didn't change the age range.

I know that we changed ours(I believe its 25-45?? could be wrong). We have been approached by an older couple(early 50's) and we would consider meeting them. Some people just age better then others and we also get along better with people who are somewhat older than us.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada

Username hidden
(46 posts)
I am not really sure what age we have on our profile. To us if your fun energetic,daring creative it does not matter what your age is.If you can keep up with us when we party your in! If your asking what age group do I find very sexy and exciting. The women 40- mid 50's in swing. They are so much fun and I adore the looks they have. I love the way they are established. Meaning : how their life has progressed, how they have a wonderful glide in their step, the proudness that you see in how they act, react. The way a woman can define herself without speaking. Having the ability to be able to seperate love from a passion for sex without asking another to give more then what they want.The lines on their face that are from years of smiling

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We understand what the specific ages mean, like 24-38, but when the general age is listed (or is it a general age?) of say, 50 (easy to click when setting up your profile), is that the upper limit?

N Billerica MA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: What age do you want