What age do you want : Swingers Discussion 428341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat age do you want
TOPIC: What age do you want
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe this proves my point, Children should be seen and not heard. I think a good spanking is in order...now even more than before, we know WHY we have an age preference!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
When people beat a dead horse. Oh wait, I thought this was the Molestias Preferidas III thread. Sorry.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
The lifestyle should be fun, free, easy and should always keep an open mind. Some cannot keep that when choosing perspective playmates that do not fit their age brackets, and the same goes with the younger crowd that may be 21/22 and only want to meet people no older than 25. Age only reflects your life's lessons up to the point where you are now in your life and how you apply what you have learned. If the maturity level is there, conversations flow and you are sexually attracted to a couple or a single, who cares what age they are (and we are speaking only of consenting adults, not minors)? Everyone claims to be open minded, but you will truly find not many really are.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
To the youngins, remember how shocked you were when ya first realised people your perants age still have sex? To fellow old farts, remember how shocked you were when ya first realised your kids were havin sex? Mebby this is why older folks shy away from those their kids age and below, and younger folks shy away from those their perants age and above.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Whatever...lol You want to flirt with a minor, go ahead...lol Go figure a single guy tries to stand up for them...wonder what your motives are...this is too funny.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
See, calling someones statement Ignorant ...typical, lack of experience and maturity, Thank you for making my point...lol We never maligned you or called you names, but you come back with implied insults...another sign of your age and lack of maturity...Have fun and good luck...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sorry but if you are 19 and 20, first your maturity level is not what we want and you are barely out of puberty so we would not find that stimulating at all...lol Secondly what would you want with grandma and pa? lol Heck you don't even know yourselves, let alone each other at 19-20...you will see this after you grow up some. Been there done that...

But hey have fun and do whatyouwannado....

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hey there everyone! another very interesting topic indeed!!! Just to touch on a few topics discussed here....Valovers, love what you said about having a mental connection and a physical attraction....so so very true! Can't agree with you more! If only it weren't so far and few between......when you find that, it is really really a special thing indeed! ( got to admit though, has happened to me rarely!.....too damn fickle i guess! lol!---but i guess i am just a true old fashioned romantic, maybe....) and as far as the BBW thing.....i am a bigger lady, i am beautiful, and i am most definately a woman......so i guess the description fits! lol! But as far as using that term too much i can relate to that.......it can be "overused" as many a terminology has been.......and i agree with someone else on here....i have seen 25 year olds that look alot older than us and 40 somethings that look a hell of alot better than they did at 20....so it just depends.....and i'm not talking just in this lifestyle, i'm talking just in general.....and i know we are not shallow people, we are very down to earth folks, but i guess if that statement makes us shallow, then so be it i guess......just OUR observations and opinions! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
JandC...you are careful not to assume that 20 somethings arent mature, but you also said you prefer a couple who has been together a while. But you make the assumption that if they are in their 40s they may have been together awhile, but really they could have just met last year and someone young could have more than 2 years together.

RRNM...I agree about the BBW term. I've seen bigger ladies that are beautlful, and we would play with them, but every big girl uses that term and it has lost it's meaning to us. Some 40 year olds look much better than some 20 year olds do.

Destin...Us whippersnappers compared to you old foggies are known for experimenting more. I don't know if that's the case for all whippersnappers but it's a start. Plus why wait 20 years. Still we might think that relationships/marriage are different that old foggies, but we also think about sex more. Personally I dont like the idea of "dating" another couple. Sure hanging out is fun and being friends is cool, but damn it, I want to fuck.

Thrill...I would like a body type preference search as well , but sometimes people just dont list their type accuratly. Some couples will list themselves better than they are, and some will list themselves worse. Some couples will list themselves accuratly but the other couple will not know what a (insert body type) actually is.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
OH Carla...you are after our hearts on this one..."Couples that have been together for just a year or 2...should still be looking to find each other. JUST MY OPINION....(Carla) "

Always wondered WHY they get married and decide to join the Lifestyle before having a solid relationship...Age does factor into it too...so WHY are the under 30 so active now in the Lifestyle? We think one of the key reasons is to explore their Bi side or continue it, the other is they think of relationships and marriage differently than us old foggies do...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: What age do you want