What age do you want : Swingers Discussion 42834
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat age do you want
TOPIC: What age do you want
Created by: AnneandMike
Original Starting post for this thread:
While looking at profiles on this site, I've noticed that a lot of couples that are close to our age, late 40's early 50's, are interested in others only to the age of 50. What does that mean? We get mail from couples that list the ages of, say 18 - 50, interested in playing with us. Does the l upper age of 50 mean, in your 50's??? Can you help us out with an answer, and when you list an age, are you interested in anyone outside of that bracket to contact you??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have our ages around 49-50 for the search engines but actual ages in the profile...This is due to many putting 50 as the top age in their searches.

Our pet peeve is the lack of weight or wrong weights listed or not on the profiles. Since SLS has no place to check for Full Swap or Soft swap, we would like people to say that in their profile also.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I've said it before but I'll say it again. It is an absolute pet peeve of mine when people lie about their age. When someone lies about their age, all I think is they need more self confidence to be who they are. Something we find very sexy.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I have a related question. I'm 54 but look and act younger (I'm sure many in this lifestyle are in my boat here). At meet and greets we make many new friends that had "eliminated" us from consideration because of my listed, authentic age (the misses is 34 btw).

It was suggested this weekend by another couple that I should put my age as low 40's or some such lie. I am torn between the white lie which for the most part is irrelevant and truth telling as a life choice......any thoughts?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I think what Couplenit meant was we all believed that our first would be our last. We've learned since shit happens.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
<<Someday our profile will read...20+ years of marriage>>

I thought that once too. Then after 13 years of marriage we started drifting apart, and after 16 1/2 years, we were separated.

I'm now coming up on the 14-year mark in my 2nd marriage, and all is still great and I sure hope it will always be so.

Mrs. Valovers made 19 1/2 years the first time around. So we both have another 6 years and 2 months to go before we can say we were married to the same person for 20 years!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Penny, you ain't too young. You've shown many times you are able to bridge the generation gap, and seem to enjoy doin so. Licks, I can't say, I'm jus gettin to know ya. I will say don't take the forum posts so personally. Same advice to some older couples as well, myself included.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Oh Penny! How about: Survivor: Neverland I Slept with MJ and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt! (enough of that vein) Others: Swinger/Lover in Training? Apprentice Sex Toy. Student Swinger. Be Patient With Me, Mischief Isn't Finished With Me Yet!

We actually want to make one that says: Veni, Vidi, Vici, Veni, Veni, Veni

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Older than our children, younger than our parents, unless..... LOL Age is irrelevant. It it about relationships and mind, psyche connections.

Oh, and Penn, rethink that T-Shirt. We doubt it would be endorsed by Michael Jackson Defense Team

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Yes but Pen, can I rub your belly? Has anyone ever noticed how many people think respecting another's private space goes out the window when there's a bun cooking?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Terry, that was well said of you and I agree. Sooooo on to our age preference. For us it really just depends. We do go into slut mode at times in a club environment and anything goes. Generally, in looking for swing FRIENDS though, we'll stick withing a range of our age. But do to our own age difference, that really means 35 to 65 still gives us a fair amount in common. It's so subjective. I really must concur with the statements made in here by some of the younger folks, just because we're older doesn't mean we've been together longer. Our profile states what we seek most are couples with long term commitments, preferably married who are both secure in the relationship to enjoy the lifestyle. We recently were approached by a "couple" stating long term married, over twenty years in the lifestyle. They were 52 and 60. We met them, first off her pictures are easily 10 years old compared to what she looks like in real life. Then as we had get acquainted conversation, we kept noticing inconsistencies to their statements. We finally pinned them down. They sure as hell are long term married. To other people who had no idea what's going on. But the wife of the one just figured it out and is writing to everyone she has figured out they've been with. Now there's some mature responsible behavior all the way around. My only thing about age? Poly and I were talking on the phone a bit ago and I was discussing the only age issue we have is people who lie about theirs. Not the odd year or two because you didn't change your profile but the flat out misrepresentation. We recently received an e-mail that there was just no way they were anywhere close to the age they stated. They looked 20 years older than us easily. Which wouldn't have been a problem, dishonesty was. So Bacchus wrote them back and said we felt they were too young.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: What age do you want