What is Your Biggest Turn on : Swingers Discussion 2100431051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is Your Biggest Turn on
TOPIC: What is Your Biggest Turn on
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 186   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Choucho, we're all morons from somewhere. Wouldn't be the first time, or last for that matter, that a joke sailed right over my head. Dagobah, huh? I think I was fooling around with girls when those first Star Wars movies came out...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
Sexus: I'm half Italian too. Sadly, my other half is Polish, so no help there. Be careful, no matter how you tell a joke it will involve me either way.

A few years ago a friend gave me a joke book. The left facing page was an Italian joke, and the right facing page was a Polish joke. I was lost in the binding. He is still a friend, but hardly.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Yes, very good point cjf

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(94 posts)
"An Italian bar? Really Chooch, where the hell are you from??"

I'm a Moron from Cuba.

It was a joke (maybe a bad one). I think you over-analyzed it. An Italian bar in Boston would be a "dago bah". Yoda lived on the swamp planet - Dagobah.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
cjf, that's a good one. The anticipation is such a big part of being turned on. thanks for that reminder. I agree.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Biggest turn on, knowing that when you meet, its going to happen. Just not knowing when.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Hunky! Not Husky? (although I had a Husky card at JC Penney when I was a young-un...)

Hunky - of Hungarian or Slovenian descent - Like I said, Heinz 57 variety.

Grandad on Mom's side was German, Grandma was Hunky - Grandad on Dad's side was Dutch (Got my Tulip Kickin Wooden shoes on and looking to put my finger in a Dike, Single Female or wanton Mrs.) and Grandma on Dad's side - just plain old crabby! LOL I loved her but not sure of the ethnicity.

And yes, I'd like to add a little German/Dutch/Hunky/Crabby to any of the fine ladies of SLS who might be looking to add some! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BT..I got 100% Dago blood running through my veins as well. Second generation... Both sets of grandparents are from Noci, Bari. Like you, I can understand the language well, depending on the dialect. My mom's parents spoke a little English, but my dad's parents next to none!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
An Italian bar? Really Chooch, where the hell are you from?? We have cafes, gelaterias, pizzerias, and social clubs... Bars? Enotecas, maybe..but bars? You must have us confused with our Irish friends.

ONS, perve away!

SB, I can't speak much, but can ask directions, find the bathroom and ask for a beer/wine. Other than that, I can't speak it to save my life. I can understand it based on the dialect though. Oh, my other linguistic skills? Sorry, I'm not adding shameless braggart to my shameless flirt moniker. May be too late though!

If all goes as planned, and it rarely does, I bid you an early good night all. Otherwise, I'll be back in a few :-(

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
"Sed, "Dago" is slang for Italian...."

So if I walk into an Italian bar in Boston, I can meet Yoda?

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 186   End
TOPIC: What is Your Biggest Turn on