What is Your Biggest Turn on : Swingers Discussion 210043
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is Your Biggest Turn on
TOPIC: What is Your Biggest Turn on
Created by: LETREPPIE
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is your biggest turn on ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 186   End
User Details are only visible to members.
absolutely. I absolutely adore white collar men. Not that they are more intelligent than blue collar guys...but I don't know, I love it. Intelligence is an incredible turn on to me. You can pack 9" and have air in your skull and 5" and be erotically sexual and intriguing....I'll take the 5, thanks very much.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm rewatching Brothers & Sisters and one of the couples on there has what they call "Mind Sex." Just like Lost is touching on too... arouse my mind and you can have my body.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
My brain is my biggest sex organ. An erotic man. If he gets in my head, he will get into my pussy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
PG - Octopus's Garden - Beatles?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My diligent field work has led me to conclude that cute blondes in hot tubs who like rubbing their bodies all over me rank pretty high on the "turn on" scale....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
Nope. Though, I remember that as a topic of discussion.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Whip it by Devo?

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
no neither of those were it Mr Caretaker.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I certainly hope it wasn't Gotta Boogie by Wierd Al!

:)

Gotta boogie, gotta boogie Gotta boogie, gotta boogie Gotta boogie, gotta boogie

Gotta boogie, gotta boogie Gotta boogie, gotta boogie Gotta boogie on my finger and I can't shake it off

Well, I went out to a party just the other night I was jammin' to the music, I was feelin' alright I was burning up the floor like a disco maniac When my woman said, "Baby, why's your hand behind your back?"

Gotta boogie, gotta boogie I said boogie, gotta boogie I gotta boogie, gotta boogie Gotta boogie on my finger and I can't shake it off

I can't pick it off, uh uh I can't flick it off, uh uh I sure ain't gonna lick it off, oh no So I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with it

I gotta boogie, gotta boogie, uh huh, he gotta boogie I gotta boogie, gotta boogie, uh huh, he gotta boogie I gotta boogie, gotta boogie, uh huh, he gotta boogie Gotta boogie on my finger and I can't shake it off

Boogie, gotta boogie Boogie

Hey, you wanna boogie? No man, I don't wanna boogie Wanna boogie? Get that boogie out of my face Do any of you wanna boogie? No

Gotta boogie on my finger Gotta boogie on my finger Gotta boogie on my finger and I can't shake it off

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Pacman fever?

:)

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 186   End
TOPIC: What is Your Biggest Turn on