What Does Your Screen Name Mean : Swingers Discussion 427991031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat Does Your Screen Name Mean
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahem.

I met Stephen King, once.

C. will tell you WE met him, but C. was hovering outside horribly embarrassed by me.

L., who has read everything SK has written including the proverbial shopping list- I AM Constant Reader!

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Well that's awfully sexy. How far are you from Saint Augustine? Do you like older women?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Ah! The "gunslinger"!Big Stephen King fan here!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
Phoenix is a mythical bird(also 1 of my tattoos) and 1929 is just random no.'s We weren't sure we were going to become members when we created our name.Usually we go by "perkypuppy" "G" The mythical poster

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
My favorite screen name used to be simply roland after one of my favorite Stephen King characters, but I had to change it one day, and in a tiff I added the "mad". Happily a few days later I ran across "Don Quixote" again and saw the reference to Orlando Furioso, which was translated to Roland Mad in my version. I kept it, and thought a Don Quixotian reference was appropriate for my pursuit here! :)

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Our name is pretty self explanatory, she has always been ready for sex. I think I could count on one hand the number of times we have turned each other down over the last 21 and 1/2 years of marriage. The 40 at the end was her age when we first got into swinging.

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
We are really all about having a good time ,and trying to make it fun for others as well... "Freepanties" was created as an extention of that desire and with the hope that it would bring a smile to others when they see it for the first time.

As for the "Free Panties" many ask about... What started out as just a screen name has become a tradition for us and we hand them out to others at the end of a sexy evening as a way to have even more fun with it. (The have also been used at Meet & Greets as giveaway's to the first woman, man, man & woman and on and on that are the first to get up on the bar and dance...)

Seems these panties have lots of uses :)...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Our screen name means that if you cant figure it out, we wouldnt want to play with you.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I signed up here just to see what was out there which seems to be a popular there on this thread. Not expecting to spend much time on the site and definitely not forseeing that we would at some point be participating in this type of activities I didn't put much thought into a name. Anyone who has watched SNL from the 90's has and idea where Schwing comes from. Amazingly enough it was already taken so I added our ages to the end. It has no significance to us as people nor do we really relate to Wayne's World. Just a lack of imagination at the time I guess.

We'd love to change it now, but we do enjoy the opportunity to approve profiles and pictures. That little perk will be removed if we change our name so we'll be keeping this for some time it seems.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
when we started 7 years ago suzy signed up for some sites that were 30 day sites. Our first paysite we went to we were tryin to think of a name. Just happened that on mtv Expose was singing a song that I liked. hence the expo and 4 girls in the group and suzy wanting to try bi ,the 69

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean