What Does Your Screen Name Mean : Swingers Discussion 427991021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat Does Your Screen Name Mean
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Buggs Bunny, abomidable snowman episode, "I found ta cewtest wittle pet, I'm gonna wuv 'im and hugg 'im and cuddle 'im and take 'im home and name 'im Jawwge" We're both fans of looney toons. Our oldest puppy is named Jawwge, we've named video game characters Jawwge, we get to the end of a project we call it Jawwge. When we arrived on the net 2 years ago our first choice for a handle was Sonovabeach, but when we got to yahoo, that name was allready taken, so I says "what now? we need a name" Jackie says "call it Jawwge", and we've been Jawwge ever since. The origonal spellin was Jawge, but Yahoo requires 6 letters in a name, so Jawwge it is.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Ours SN is pretty obvious as well. Eastern- PA= Pennsylvania, Couple. Mr. E filled out the profile knowing it was mainly a national site and wanted people to have an easy time identifying where we are.

I guess that comes from yahoo chat experience with the "ASL" that was common there.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
I have used a variation of this for a couple of years. I first saw something similar when I first met Dana. She had vanity plates that said lv2xcel. I started coming up with variations, and when we joined the site, I came up with this.

It has 2 obvious meanings: we love to eat out at any decent restaurant and I love to eat (lick, suck,etc.) one other place as well. Fortunately, no one had it.

Tom

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Our screen name is one I have been using since 6th grade. Most people online don't even know my real name and call me Zo and her Mrs. Zo when we meet them. Zodan was a name I created when I first started with D&D back in the day and I have stuck with it since. Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
ours sn is pretty simple. i drive a mack truck and the ch is the model. and we just use mrs mack for her.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
"Oh lady wife,, if you dont take him up on that... So help me...ill never post to you again...LMAO... wait your too cute not to post to.."

Mrs Thrills, you're just calling me cute because I've got a kimmelweck recipe you want. Once I turn over the goods, then we'll see.

Terry, I already said the glass was half full before I emptied it. Fill it all the way up before I empty it? No, I want to drink from the dregs of life and then start it all over again.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This is a great topic. We have been asked what our name is all about. Well here is the answer. It's a two parter.

"Ted" is for my nickname for her (teddybear)

"Gump" is a nickname for my coworkers. As in "run, Forrest , run" shortened to Gump.

So there you have it mystery solved.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
I have much better Yahoo ID's (all of them, I have one for every mood), but hubby and I couldn't get our creative talents aligned for this site I guess, so lame it is!

L., known as Rio on yahoo

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Oh, by the way, on topic..

I'm L. He's C. We got started here in '04.

Lame? Sure, but it worked for us so far.

(PS- off topic- for some reason, Roland, I think of Mad Max, too, when I see your ID....SK and Mel Gibson, it's like a dream/nightmare date!)

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
yeppers Phoenix! Glad he finally finished the series!

And LadyWife? <looking around, surely she's not talking to me!> <If she is , I'm 307mi away per the slsometer and adore women - older?, lemme put it this way, my fun on here has about made me swear off younger ones, bring it! ;)

Key West FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: What Does Your Screen Name Mean